• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Lancero or Big Boy

Which do you prefer?

• Lancero

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 by 60

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I like lanceros if the blend works. With the current lancero craze, I find that some smokes in that format do not do the blend justice. Same goes for 60's. I've had some 60's that were awesome...again, blend dependant.
As a matter of pure comfort, I'd go with a lancero.

The first many cigars I bought myself where robusto size, but anymore I find myself gravitating more towards smaller cigars in general.

Damn I though I was one of the few that liked the lancero! :angry:

Ever since the last Vegas Herf!

Lanceros. Like the smaller gage cigars but will smoke other sizes too. It all depend on the blend and how it smokes in the different sizes.

6x60 is a bit large, so my vote is for the Lancero.....but

I like a chunky smoke, 50-54 is where I like to spend my time

Tim

Between the 2, Lancero, but I usually prefer something around 46-50.

Between the two I prefer the Lancero. Of course this is assuming it's rolled well. There's nothing worse than a cigar with the great potential of many lanceros being plugged. I've had more plugged lanceros than any other vitola.

Overall, I prefer 40-50 ring gauge smokes.

If these two sizes were sitting side by side, and I had to choose, I'd go with the 6 x 60 first.

Then, when I was done with that one, I'd smoke the lancero. :D

Man, its a preference thing for sure....

I try to enjoy kicking back with a lancero but it's just not the same experience compared to when I'm smoking a 50/52/54 gauge. I'm still feeling my way around -- and I think I'm going to do my personal experiment this summer. One day a week (ok, maybe 2), I'll take a smaller gauge and a larger gauge cigar of the same type and do the side by side test. Maybe that will help....

I enjoy a lot of the fatter cigars. However, the more I come into contact and fire up the smaller RG's I am gravitating more towards them. I do not know if this is due to the fact that is has been cold out so I dont want to have to take the time to smoke one, but we shall see. Now that it is getting to be warmer, we shall see what I reach for!

Don

I prefer the large RG's, 50+ is all I find myself purchasing anymore, the bigger the better. I just don't enjoy smoking the small RG cigars, feels too much like a ciggy to me, and I just don't feel like they have the taste explosion that I get from the large RG cigars. I smoked an Opus X Perfection 5, and it was WAY too small RG for me, thought it could've been a better smoke if it were larger, and tasted better, heh.

I havent smoked enough of the two to vote for either. Although I did have my first lancero the other day. Twas a Oliva Serie V. Was damn good. Gona try and pick up a box soon after I get home.

But since were on the topic of size. I mostly like a toro or robusto btw 48-54 ring gauge.