• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Lars Tetens Cigars

Petthefish

So are they Dog Rockets? They are not cheap. And they do look good. this place has them on sale and a bit about them but other then that I don’t know. Just kinda interested if anyone has smoked one or not. thanks rp

Clicky Clicky

So are they Dog Rockets? They are not cheap. And they do look good. this place has them on sale and a bit about them but other then that I don't know. Just kinda interested if anyone has smoked one or not. thanks rp

Clicky Clicky

If you like ACID, you will love these... :whistling: :laugh:

I didn't even realize they were still around. I figured ACID had put them out of business long ago. Never tried one, though. Not my bag.

lol i did not see they were infused umm no thanks!!!!!!!!
cat_barfed.jpg

I smoked them when they first came around back in 96-97 and liked them...but then I was a HUGE pot head back then. I "believe" that Lars was the first to introduce the whole infused cigar concept, but he pissed off a few of his acquaintances who went off and started ACID not too long after. I didn't even know he was still around. I remember the Mano a Mano(?) was my favorite in his line.

He does seem to have a non-flavored line, the little bio on every cigar page is pretty hilarious, I must admit.

I smoked them when they first came around back in 96-97 and liked them...but then I was a HUGE pot head back then. I "believe" that Lars was the first to introduce the whole infused cigar concept, but he pissed off a few of his acquaintances who went off and started ACID not too long after. I didn't even know he was still around. I remember the Mano a Mano(?) was my favorite in his line.

Yes he is definitely still around. I had an opportunity to meet him and even hung out at his house here in PA last year. He is very interesting guy. I think he is doing limited production runs and some of his line he is actually rolling himself (so he says). As everyone else has said its a lot like Acid but I think its slightly tamer than Acid but not much. I had one of his cigars that he gave me and kept it triple bagged whenever any where my other stuff.

I've got a box of Lars Tetens Cigars with 6 left. It's been aging since '96. I had one a few months ago. The infusion has died down a lot and the taste of the tobacco more predominate. It was better
than I remember.

Age works... :thumbs:

- KiltLad

I've got a box of Lars Tetens Cigars with 6 left. It's been aging since '96. I had one a few months ago. The infusion has died down a lot and the taste of the tobacco more predominate. It was better
than I remember.

Age works... :thumbs:

- KiltLad

Haha! I like that. Mellow the beast with 12 years imprisonment. Teach the infused cur some manners.

I just visited that website. Man alive, that had to be the most pretentious bunch of crap I have ever seen. Apparently, Lars Tetens is the best Perfumer, Cigar Roller, Candy Maker, Painter, Furniture Designer and Handbag Maker in the world. No, really. One man is the best at all of the aforementioned things in the world. How convenient for us all. Lets not shop anywhere else! There is no need!

Who would buy into his crap? My guess is nobody... that is why the website looks like a 1996 budget special, and Lars looks rather sad in all the photos. I guess he was expecting everybody to love him as much as he clearly loves himself.

Oops.

P.S. I wonder if we compared his perfume to a Montale, Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier or a Creed offering... how much we would be blown away? :rolleyes: What about comparing his cigars to a Padron Anniversary, or Cohiba Siglo? Would we chastise ourselves for ever smoking those inferior products? I mean, Lars Tetens makes the best of everything... so we must all be silly for purchasing those other brands.

When I first started teaching back in '97, I used to get my cigars (RyJ Bullies mostly, back then---first step up from Walgreen's Garcia y Vega offerings . . . :rolleyes: ) at a magazine shop down the street from the school that had a small walkin.

One day they had Lars Tetens "Nixon" cigars in the little inflated baggies in the bargain bin for a buck apiece, and I nabbed a few.

They didn't suck. Or at least, I didn't know any better. :laugh:

I don't remember those particular ones as being "infused" or "perfumed" or rolled in doggie doo or anything. I guess they coulda been, but I just remember them as being fairly strong and a bit spicy.

That website cracks me up. Makes me think he should be living in a dormant volcano somewhere, behind a moat filled with sharks with lasers on their heads. "In the summer we'd make meat helmets . . . " :sign:

~Boar

He has a very big head....love the pink scarf......with the cowboy hat...brokeback cigars should be his next launch...
douche bag....100%

We can now add culinary seasoning/spices and CBD oil supplements to the list of things that Lars is the best at. o_O