• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Lars Tetens - Tesshu Deluxe D1

I don't go to many gar stores

my assistant takes care of that

pure rubbish IMHO...but, that's why they make so many different cigars..something for everyone.

i love tesshu deluxe, however i can not afford them on a regular basis. my everyday cigar would be the lars tetens' milhous.

actually, i believe the saying goes a little more like...
lars tetens
not for everyone.
tetens packs a massive punch in the d1, man. the problem is, most people take lars' advice and avoid the expensive sticks because people that can't afford the hermes shop at k-mart. in other words, you stay away from them because you know you'll get hooked like the rest of us. there is no isom that can compare to a d1, or a happy cuba #2, or a le proxenete. that's all there is to it.

I can afford to smoke anything

but a good gar doesn't always cost alot

I'm pretty sure the milhouse isn't a lot of money

but it's a great gar

just remember you are what you smoke LOL :D

I guess I am what I smoke...Complex, last about an hour ;) , provide fun and relaxation for all I encounter, and hard to resist :D .

lol. that's funny. i guess that means, i'm long, i last long, i taste better than any, and i'm full bodied!

Do you guys work for Lars???  You are kidding about the statement that a Lars Tetens is better than any Havana, right? Listen, I'm the last person to criticize what another smokes, but these things are not only the epitome of bad cigar craftmanship they also emit an odor that I remember from the hippy that lived down the hall from an art studio I once rented. But, to each his own, I guess.

Oh and the part about getting hooked and not having the money to support the "habit"...too late, but, I got hooked on good tobacco. :)

what do you mean?  does anyone else on this board work for the company that manufactures their favorite cigar? listen, i've seen ragingbull at cigar weekly and i think another site, but i'm not sure if its the same person.  raging bull, as well as i, have beens lars fans for a long time.  henry is on a few boards that i post on also, but i don't talk to him much on other sites.  i don't know who gargirl is.  i only post on 3 cigar boards, but i post on 10 other boards for fun.  it just happens to be that we are all lars fans, and we like to talk about what we love.  i've gotten in this same discussion with henry on another board and he doesn't agree with me either.  he thinks some cubans are better than lars'.  the cool thing about america is that i'm free to smoke what i like and talk about it.  maybe you grew up in communist china or something and you don't enjoy the freedom that our boys over in the middle east are dying for, then go back to lybia.  i don't think you've had the experience of smoking a premium lars tetens cigar.  i have.  i have also had the pleasure of smoking many isom's that are wonderful cigars.  to each his own...

ROFLMAO........ :sign:

I didn't know Matt was from Lybia? ....... Libya maybe but not Lybia! :lookup:

Popcorn....peanuts.... ;)

When it walks like a duck and talks like a duck......

As long as he doesn't say towel head

We got ladies on this board

:D

thank you so much for correcting my poor, poor spelling, mr spelling police man. thank you so much. i wish i didn't make any mistakes like you.

ROTFLMAO.......It's Labia, not Lybia.. LMAO

Oh and I was not telling you what to smoke, hell I've had Lars, I'm not afraid to admit it...each and everyone paled in comparison to any and all of the Havanas I have ahd over the years, even machine made ones.

Oh, and I'll stop arguing now, because I can't win an argument with a person who has six identities and quick typing skills.... ;)

Yo! Popcorn! I'll take some!

Been waitin for this. Glad I got a front-row seat.

there is just nothing like an ISOM

Tetens are great gars, but they're a diffrent animal

a good Boli is like heaven

Gee, Ive never had a teton!! 45.50 EA!!! I dont think I will be smoking one anytime soon either!!