• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Lars Tetens - Tesshu Deluxe D1

Yep, You're right Matt. He was at a local shop here a few weeks ago doing a closed smoke. Great guy, he autographed a box for me! I think he has one the better cigars out there. I had a Super Fuerte the other day, awesome smoke!

The guy used to be a lawyer in California and got sick of the rat race, went to Honduras and worked in the fields, learned all he could and look at him now!

:D

Note to self: Self, I am not employed by or recieving compensation for any comments regarding Indian Tabac Cigar Company.

Raging Bull, if you are still looking for an unbiased oppinion of the Lars, I have not tried one, nor for that matter anything I have heard it compared to. I will be happy to do a review for you.

I was thinking about the Lars Tetens issue the other evening, while sitting out on the deck looking at the stars, smoking an aged VSG Sorcerer, and drinking a cup of Cubita.

The conclusion that I reached is, "To each his own!"

That's why there are so many different brands of cigars, cars, clothes, etc., etc. People all have different tastes in things. What I enjoy in a cigar may not please others, and vice versa.
If you like a Lars Tetens, and that brings you pleasure...good for you. It's not for anyone else to tell you what's right or wrong...if that's what you like. Go for it!

I probably have a hundred different brands in my humidors. I am always changing the type of cigar, strength, ring gauge, vitola, length, etc. with whatever mood that I'm in at the moment. I'm still in search of a brand that I'll stick with day in and day out, but that probably won't happen. Having several different brands available means that I won't get bored. It's pleasurable just to try and figure out what to smoke on a given day. When in doubt - smoke another one!

Life is good. Smoke a Lars if that makes YOU happy!

(Just don't put one INTO a Cigar Pass!) LOL   :D

Sam  :cool:

I can't get over this!!!! :0 Go away for a month or so and miss out on a great thread!!! Lars......this topic should've been avoided at all costs, IMHO. :lookup: I've always kept in mind if I didn't have something good to say about someone or something, say it behind their backs!!! :sign: :sign: :sign: LMFAO!!!

BW :cool:

That's why there are so many different brands of cigars, cars, clothes, etc., etc. People all have different tastes in things. What I enjoy in a cigar may not please others, and vice versa.
If you like a Lars Tetens, and that brings you pleasure...good for you. It's not for anyone else to tell you what's right or wrong...if that's what you like. Go for it!
Thanks Sam The Man :D

I agree with Sam just like sometimes you are in the mood for certain food, sometimes you are in the mood for different cigars. I like many different cigars including several kinds or Lars Tetens from stronger like a Tesshu Deluxe to a milder like a Milhous.