• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Lars vs. Acid Cigars

Acid line makes my mouth feel 'fuzzy'.

Lars just tastes nasty to me.

If yer gonna go to Drew Estate, I suggest one from the Natural line.

My opinion does not reflect those of the rest of the board, blah blah blah

:sign: :sign: :sign:

Well non Biased opinion here.
Lars makes a better constructed product.

THe Natural line of Acid reminds me of aromatic pipe tobaccos wrapped in a cigar shape.

As I write this I am trying a Lars robutso NA (it is one of the non treated types of cigars Lars is releasing or as released..)

So far not so bad..
I shall report..

Not sure how this particular thread got re-opened, sheeeesh, but seeing as how McP has done it, I feel compelled to say that many of the Lars I have had were fine cigars, right next to worthy of the term Puro, others were more like licking the top of an Avon bottle. The company also makes a line called David Allen Gosson that I found to be extreemly enjoyable. As for Acids, thanks to Nick, I have a couple Deaf Seas re-humidifying in a special Humi, and I will let you know what I think of them when they are ripe. The Natural Line from Drew is what I believe to be their Unflavored line which from what I can tell from looks and nose is made from some fine tobac, I have the Egg (Thank you Jerry) and once I burn it I will post a review, and yes, it will include the actual time it takes to smoke that goofy looking thing :D

I know that some of the stuff I have chosen to smoke is not Main Stream, but then again, My big ass does not fit any Man Mold made :D :p :thumbs:

i bought the acid sampler tin when i was new to this hobby/obsession.
i think there was one i liked.
i've had several of the natural line, china5, root,dirt, blondie.....
while i wouldn't smoke one everyday they were good enough for a change of pace
smoke.

Well the NA was smoked last night while I posted, man what a powerfull strong and spicy cigar. I was majorly surprised.
These are the cigars that were released that dont have the secret fermenting treatment, I was interested in trying them and Musashi sent me a few samples.

they call this one Fuego en la noche (Fire at Night) it is a robusto comes 3 to a box construction was great as ussual for this brand, man who makes his cigars? Initial lighting gave a realy nice flavor. Hey I like that... Almost a sweetness to it.
It gaveway to a strong peppery spicy flavor quit rapidly. As strong goes this one almost hinged the too strong area. The scent was not of the stink factor as many stronger smokes are. This one was actually a pleasant aroma. I suspect a tad bit too much ligero was used in these.

It was one of those you will pay attention to what your smoking cigars.
This was not a toss away cigar, but it also wasn't a burn your fingers cigar..
My opinion a decent middle of the road but STRONG and Spicy cigar worth trying, for you veteran smokers.

Hbooker

I tried the Jucy Lucy and really liked it. I believe that is an Acid cigar.