• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

LAST CHANGE TO WIN FREE CIGARS

moreno

LAST CHANGE TO WIN FREE CIGARS,

Hello Everybody in 2 Days, 17 hours & 58 minutes i am giving away 100 boxes cigars, through a raffle among newsletter subscribers of my cuban wheel,

https://www.facebook.com/pages/My-Cuban-Wheel/352057481505115

so far we have 215 subscribers so nearly 50% of the subscribers will win a box,

Here is the scoop, if we reach 250 subscribers by sunday night 12 eastern time i will round the FREE boxes up to 125 so 50% of the people will win.
so if you didn't sign up hurry up and remember the sign up button you find on the MCW facebook fanpage or you can simply shoot me an email,

info@mycubanwheel.com

Saludos Moreno

Well, I won a free box. Thanks Moreno. Can't wait to try them.

I won as well and I saw Nashkickers name up in one of the lists too!

Guys Make sure if you signed up check the My Cuban Wheel FB Page for all the winners lists. There are multiple lists and you need to click on the comments of each post to see the list in each post.

Paul

Thank you Moreno for the chance to try these cigars!

Aut: You know I will share the love!

I won as well, thanks again and I look forward to burning and sharing these.

Crap ! been following this for quite some time now and had the misfortune of being on the loser list. Regardless, great contest and I love that you involved us here a CPass.
Best wishes and grats to the winners.

I'm looking on the fb page but I'm not seeing any list if winners??

Awesome, thank u. I was viewing mobile and couldn't see all the names. I did win so thank you very much. Email on the way!

Crap ! been following this for quite some time now and had the misfortune of being on the loser list. Regardless, great contest and I love that you involved us here a CPass.
Best wishes and grats to the winners.

I'm on the loser list too.