• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

LAST CHANGE TO WIN FREE CIGARS

Has anyone received their box yet? I am a bit impatient with everything, just wondering.

Has anyone received their box yet? I am a bit impatient with everything, just wondering.

I saw Chris McCann the other night and neither of us have received ours as of yet. Be patient brother, good things come when you wait for them....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

He had mentioned intending to have everything shipped last Tuesday, but as of yet nothing has shipped.

Like Charlie, I also won. Received a brief email from Moreno saying patience while he gets the mailing organized. Nothing received to date, but will keep this forum informed when the goodies arrive along with a first impression.

Post on his FB page yesterday:

Finally we got all the addresses worked out, so tomorrow the people in the warehouse in Florida will start shipping the boxes to all winners, of the Raffle, Fan of the Week & Top Fans, thank you for your patience, saludos Moreno

Do you brothers know if these are for sale yet? and if so where. Website still not working

No not yet if you are on Facebook tjen like his page and you willsee all his updates. They will be for sale on the website I belive.

Got a notice from UPS and i should see these on Thursday! :thumbs:

My UPS label says they are out for delivery. Can't wait to get home and wait by the doorstep...

Our boxes arrived today. Going to smoke one today and let the rest of them sleep for a while.

Box arrived today! Probably going to grab a bunch and share em with the Collar City Cigar Club!

Woo hoo!! Gracias Moreno! Going to let these rest a bit in the humi and share the wealth with my boys at the B&M to get the word out! Maybe they'd be up for being a reseller! :thumbs:
mcw-001.jpg

mcw-002.jpg

mcw-003.jpg

Same here, box arrived yesterday. Will let them rest a bit and give them a try shortly. Thanks Moreno....... :thumbs:

Got em this morning, they look great! Going to let them sit for a few days then give one a try. Thanks Moreno!
ad0e33c9-eea8-b385.jpg

Looks like mine is out for Delivery so I should have mine tonight,

Arrived today! Can't wait to give 'em a try. Thanks again for this!