• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Last weeks visit with StinkiMonki

it was a pleasure seeing you mrtapes. The 80ths are sitting in the corner of my locker as i type this. Always great to meet a fine botl.

As you could probably tell from the other employees tatoo, we sell what we smoke. He posts as "sanchopanza."

And needless to say, i am looking forward to seeing you guys at the big padilla event. I've been to plenty of lounges, and as mrtapes infered, stinki has really created a really special B&M.

The 80ths are sitting in the corner of my locker as i type this. Always great to meet a fine botl.

No!!! Your telling me you baught all the 80ths every last one of them? Tell me it aint so! :(

My mother tried to warn me. As usuall I learn the hard way.. Dont take anything for granted.. Geoffs shop is right down the road from my house. I haven't been frequenting the place as of late. Been busy and getting into other things.. Right when you start taking something for granted, it will up and disapper on you.. Kind of like one of my old girlfriend.. Started taking her for granted and she dumped me on my ass...

Way to piss of the naighbors Geoff, before you know it they'll be picketing your place.. That signes a classic...

See Ya when I see Ya!

Don't worry. I didn't grab them all. I actually put the original box i picked up back on the shelf so we would have more, as i was able to get another box lined up.

but yes, we are out right now. If you come down to azucar and i am there, i'll hook you up with one from the reserva de somalia.