• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Late Night Krew

I'm authoring a plan to assess the management practices and polies of the Afghan National Police at the Provincial and District levels.

War is hell!!

Cheers,

Tony

How's that coming along Tony? They making any headway over there? I hear the Iraqi Police are just now starting to get things in gear.

I'm running pumps to get the water out of the yard so my basement doesn't flood. The ground hasn't thawed out yet, but 3 feet of snow melted in the past week, and now we're supposed to get 3" of rain. And there's so much leaf junk and old dead grass and other junk that gets sucked into the pump's screen that I have to check on it every 10-15 minutes to clear it out.

Only 10:22 here in the PNW.....have'n a cup of mud with a Curly Head, and watchin' you cats :0

actually doing some research on vinotemps and coolers.... :cool:

Anyone else still up? I'm ordering ingredients for an Imperial Porter and smoking a Diplo #5.
Yep. Tonight's my first night back on my nightshift rotation. 5:30 pm to 5:30 am. 3 hours from being sound asleep in my nice, warm bed. The first night back is hell.

It's 3:20 AM here in Jersey.

Whoo. Kinda late. I am actually in bed as I type this.

leaving to go to work now. I'm sure i'll be lurking all day assuming I have another boring day

I'm at lunch right now. On eight (Wednesday to Wednesday 22:30-08:00) Off six.