• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Latest Score!

kona1000

Buy Bitcoin
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:9915]

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:9916]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:9917]

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:9918]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:9919]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:9920]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:9921]

Yahoo, what do you guys think? Also picked up the custom Humi they came in, most are from the 80's and 90's

Got a single band '64 in their , a Dunhill, and a bunch of H. Up., Romeo and juliet- churchills, Some Lars Tetents- never heard of them

Nice I know what I will smoking first!

Somewhere, someone loves you brother.... gotta find me one of those kinds deals.

Wow ! where the hell did you find those ! Nice score !

I can not reveal my sources- One of the rules.

Let 'em sit for a while, I was told they where kept well an the huni said 64% but I have trust issues.

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:9923]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:9922]

Chuck Harvey, never heard of him, It's nothing specail to look at but it is really well made.

I guess Lars tetons where big in the early 90's as a brand- maybe some one can help me out with this- maybe like the Pete Johnson of his time.

Does Pete think he'll be around in 20 years ?

Anyway I'll smoke 'em.

Which ones are the ones with the diplomaticos bands? - got a bunch of paraphernalia from casa de habano in Bermuda or Bahamas- not sure not lookin at it right now.

What the heck is that cigar with the knock off Diplomaticos band?

I believe it's a brand called Licenciados, still being sold in stores. I've smoke a couple before, they're okay to me.

I'm intrigued by the Cohibas with the row of 2 dots, those are old releases. Smoke one and tell us what you think.

Those are some pretty shaggy looking smokes. I suggest you smoke them and not trade/pass them especially if provenance is questionable.

DePasta, your concern for the community is admirable and these smokes will not leave my possession.

I guess Lars tetons where big in the early 90's as a brand- maybe some one can help me out with this

The first higher end 'infused' cigar. They were sold in individual plastic bags because of the intense smell. Like Drew Estates, their tobaccos and infusion process is a closely guarded secret....:D

I guess Lars tetons where big in the early 90's as a brand- maybe some one can help me out with this

The first higher end 'infused' cigar. They were sold in individual plastic bags because of the intense smell. Like Drew Estates, their tobaccos and infusion process is a closely guarded secret.... :D

Being new to stogies The Lars gars caught my attention. I found his website. http://www.larstetens.com/ This guy is a character. The grandious self promotion and it all to obvious, someone needs to take their meds. But it is entertaining. I however do not think I will go out searching for his cigars. Kona 1000 the LG will be an interesting conversation piece.

Those are some pretty shaggy looking smokes. I suggest you smoke them and not trade/pass them especially if provenance is questionable.
I was thinking the same. Couple rough looking ones in there. Smoke 'em carefully.