• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

LCDH 25 aniversario cigar ashtray , do you like it ?

cyrix

Very good design !

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 0
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 0
BBS is quite a funny guy. But you wouldn't know that since you are new here. It is pretty uncool of you to come into our "home" and make a borderline rude comment disguised as humor because you included a wink emoji to two well established and respected members. You asked if we liked the ashtray. Some members told you no, and you seem to have been a little put off by that. You then offered the ashtray to BBS and he politely declined. If you don't get the response that you want to an opinion question, does that give you the right to insult someone?

BBS is quite a funny guy. But you wouldn't know that since you are new here. It is pretty uncool of you to come into our "home" and make a borderline rude comment disguised as humor because you included a wink emoji to two well established and respected members. You asked if we liked the ashtray. Some members told you no, and you seem to have been a little put off by that. You then offered the ashtray to BBS and he politely declined. If you don't get the response that you want to an opinion question, does that give you the right to insult someone?
i offer nothing to the bbs , my bro.
i m new here but i m not new to bbs.
in the bbs u can talk as u like just if u don't hurt someone .
pls don't be so tight , just relax , we chat , we get fun

Guys, cervix just wants us to have fun. So chill and make the fun.

So in the name of fun and brotherhood, @cyrix what’s the story behind the design? It differs from most other ashtrays out there. It’s super narrow, like a canoe. So what’s the story?

I kinda like the unique design.