• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

LCDH Jakarta...pics...

Four Aces

Thought I'd pop in to say hello. For those interested...

Travel pics SE Asia

I am currently in SE Asia. I have visited the LCDH in Jakarta and will also be visiting the LCDH Singapore and some other cigar divans. You may see pics on the link above.

For the travel log write-up see me at Cigarwise forum, Cuban section. The thread is there, and I post there as Mike Travels. After Indonesia I will be in Cambodia, Malacca, and Tokyo, with transit nights in Singapore.

Cheers,

4A

If you get to KL, let me know -- I have friends in Malaysia who'd love to share a smoke with ya!

Selamat Jalan-Jalan

Good to hear from ya Mike :thumbs:

You look nice and relaxed in Club Macanudo :D

Photos have been updated. Just click on the link again and go to 1 Cambodia and 2 Cambodia. Dbl-clik and the photos get larger. The travel log is posted at cigarwise.net

4A

Just in case you didn't follow the thread at cigarwise, the LCDH Singapore has lost its franchise. It is now called Casa Cubana. Same owners, but not a bona fide LCDH.

I nixed the Malacca trip in favor of a 2-day stopover in Japan. Japan is a smokers' paradise.

Mike

Horse said:
No public photos :(
[snapback]151605[/snapback]​

Sorry, but too late. The pic site is not left open indefinitely. Usually once the hits decline in number I close the pics site and end the thread.

Cheers,

4A