• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

LE5 - Limited Edition No. 5

Wow, great cigar. Smooth thoughout with a very complex earthy flavor, for a smooth cigar a nice kick. Almost cuban strong, but like a well made wine very balanced. Don't really realize it is so strong because of the balance until the buzz kicks in. :)

Thanks Moki!

Wow, great cigar. Smooth thoughout with a very complex earthy flavor, for a smooth cigar a nice kick. Almost cuban strong, but like a well made wine very balanced. Don't really realize it is so strong because of the balance until the buzz kicks in. :)

Thanks Moki!

One of my favorites - They are becoming very hard to find. Nice play Moki.

Avo LE05s are one of the few Avos I really enjoy. The 22s up there too, and I think the 80ths may end up being something nice too. Time will tell. :)

Glad you enjoyed it.

I have a box with a few missing and love these as well.I am waiting for a bit more age though.
I could use another box,I gave a few out.

I love these as well. The in-room aroma is the finest, most intoxicating of any cigar I've smoked. This is truly a magical blend.

So, any word on the LE 6's? ;)

Wilkey

So, any word on the LE 6's? ;)

Wilkey

That would be the AVO 80th, Wilkey... :thumbs:

Ecccchhhh. That would be too bad. The 80th I smoked was atrocious. Maybe they'll come around but I haven't got that kind of time. ;)

Wilkey

How long ago did you have that one? I haven't had one personally in a while, however I've heard from folks recently that they're already much better.

It had to be a good 2 or 3 months at least. The general consensus has to be more positive before I'm willing to give these a try again. Especially at the price. I think Holts has them for something like $15 a pop. Too rich for me. There are so many other fantastic options that cost considerably less.

Wilkey

Avo LE05 info

As for the 80ths, I have reasonable hope for them. I think they are just young, and am hoping they come around.

Thanks A,

Dang, should have bought a box of these when Dawg happened on a stash some time ago.

Wilkey

I've got an empty box you can have if you like, Wilkey :)

Thanks A,

Dang, should have bought a box of these when Dawg happened on a stash some time ago.

Wilkey

I agree - could kick myself now - I only bought 5'r - could of had a box - now they are all but gone :angry:

Got it, thanks Wurm, I missed that post. So in this case "le" is limited edition, I was trying to figure out what it was. Thanks again.

Wade

You gotta love Andrews vitola site!