• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"Leavin Sam in the Cold" Pass

here ya go.

tn_bigcup_stfu_cens.jpg

I am going to make this one last post on the subject. My intentions were not and are still not to belittle brother toaster. I was ONLY worried about the humidification of the cigars, and that is all. I would like to formally appologize to Toaster for any offense that he may have taken with any of my post and add that my only interests were in the cigars and us not furthuring the damage that has allready been done.

I am sorry brother and hope that you can take my appology and we can move on.

Phil

*Grabs 2 glasses of jolly's special juice and drinks it*

Sure wish my eyes had been working right so I could have followed the discussion on here, but there's just too much to read now. I HAVE THE BOX!! Actually it came yesterday, but had been sitting on the porch all afternoon, (damn substitute carrier who don't ring the bell) so I let it warm up and haven't opened it yet. Just reviewing the puts and takes was enough to make my mouth water!!

Aside to Melly: the camel has hired an attorney. He claims breach of contract due to the fact that you described Utah as a desert and never mentioned snow and freezing temps. He did like the camel chow, though.

Will do P's and T's this AM and post those and DC when I get it done. Will have to look at that PAM to see what the difference is between it and the ones I've got. Maybe a swap? LMK. :D

Merry Christmas and hugs all around! (NOT the camel, though!) :sign: :love:

As promised, here are my P&T's. Only took about an hour, there were so many tasty sticks in there! Also added a little travelling companion for the guys already in there, and took the Nickelback CD. Been curious about them.
Added a humitube to help with the moisture. But all the sticks look fine.

Took:

1. Padron 1926 #1 Maduro
37. VR Famoso ISOM'
45. Cohiba XV
55. Troya ISOM
58. Remedios Torp.

Put:

63. Signature Collection Limited Reserve Churchill Tube
64. Ashton Cabinet
65. PAM 1926 Anni Robusto
66. Alec Bradley Havana Sungrown
67. Partagas Serie D 4 EL
68. Fuente Don Carlos
69. Fuente Anejo
70. Partagas Serie D 4
71. RyJ Anniversario Maduro

Will edit this with DC # when I've got it. Happy holidays to all, and thanks, Melly, for having me in on this one. Lots of fun! :love:

OK, Steve, it's in the hands of the USPS on it's way to Washington.
DC# 01038555749064639999

That tupperdor is getting mighty full, good thing it's almost home. :D

OOOOHHHH OOOOHHHHHH

NICE PLAY BOB!!!!!

I can't wait to get this pass now!!!!

Phil

Lookin' mighty fine there Bro. Can't wait to go through it all and pick and choose.

Phil, beings as we are the last two and you have such a great selection at home as it is......I don't suppose you'd mind if I take all the good stuff would ya??????????

tschoon said:
Lookin' mighty fine there Bro. Can't wait to go through it all and pick and choose.

Phil, beings as we are the last two and you have such a great selection at home as it is......I don't suppose you'd mind if I take all the good stuff would ya??????????
LOL, great selection??

Me???

you have got the wrong guy..............

I suppose melly might get bent out of shape as well...

ROTFLMAO!!! Pick away brother! I'll take some of those great Pushes you put in ;)

Tschoon-

USPS says that the box left their processing facility in Washington on the 20th, so this should be showing up on your doorstep today, I guess.

Have fun!! :D

They arrived safe and sound! Great looking box! Mouth watering as a matterv of fact!

Here's my puts/takes. Will wait for OK from hostess before I send. PM me Melly!!

Takes:
Opus X Power Ranger
Bolivar Petit ISOM
AF Short Story
AF Signature
Fuente Aniversary

Puts:
HDM Epicure #2 ISOM
RyJ Reserve Maduro
HDM Super Hoyo Maduro
AF Hemmingway Churchill
Havana Reserve Maduro
Fonseca Cedar #3
Bolivar Petit Maduro
Helix Churchill Maduro

Once OK'd, they will be southern bound to Phil.....

Melly says it's cool so here it comes Phil. Will get you DC# later today. Think you'll enjoy this Phil, some really nice sticks!!

GIMMIE, GIMMIE, GIMMIE

can't wait!!!!

Thanks bro!

Phil

*cough* *sniffle*

I guess I am pretty sick.................

:sign: :sign: :sign:

Well at least I thought I was sick....

I opened up the pass and one of the first things to fall out was two keychains and a neck badge holder dealy. I JUST WANNA SAY THAT I HAVE THE SAME KICKER KEYCHAIN ON MY KEYS RIGHT NOW!!! It was such a trip to see that, so that is what I took. I shall be burning a CD or two of some underground hip hop and putting in a bottle of Patron Silver for melly as my "others" P/T.

Now for the cigars

Takes:

Opus X #4 (It says xXx in the list, that is NOT what it is)
Don Lino Havana Reserve
PSD3EL ISOM
Uppman Especials ISOM
RyJ Coronita en Cedros ISOM
R. Gonzalez Pantela ISOM
Monte #4 ISOM
Fonseca ISOM

Puts

VSG Tres Mystique
LGC Serie R No. 7
Monte #4 ISOM (LUL ENE 03)
Diplomaticos #4 ISOM (00')
Sancho Panza Non-Plus ISOM (ASU VC 2)
Cohiba Siglo III ISOM (RPO SEP 00)
RASS ISOM (03')
Bolivar Belicosos Finos ISOM (OSU JUN 00)
Partagas Lutsitania's ISOM (OSU JUN 02)
Cohiba Esplendido ISOM (00')
Cohiba EL Pyrimades 2001 ISOM

OKAY, box codes (the ones I have them for) Posted.

Yeah Phil ...

I do....

Your puts made me drool all over my keyboard!

;)

Dang Phil !!! Do you LIVE on that little island south of Miami??

Really great play man.