• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Leaving for week....and a question..

Wish I would have seen this earlier.  {tpc}, if you're still looking for one of those Colibri Tranzpacks please PM me your address.  I've had one of those kicking around the store for a while now and would be happy to send it to you at no charge.  Just one thing, the sticker on it that says "DOT-SP 14327" is starting to peel off.  A little super glue can solve that problem.  If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a PM.  

Thanks,
Eric

JackSchwartz said:
Wish I would have seen this earlier.  {tpc}, if you're still looking for one of those Colibri Tranzpacks please PM me your address.  I've had one of those kicking around the store for a while now and would be happy to send it to you at no charge.  Just one thing, the sticker on it that says "DOT-SP 14327" is starting to peel off.  A little super glue can solve that problem.  If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a PM.  
Thanks,
Eric

This is what makes it 'it'!

:thumbs:

Wow, thank you very much Eric! I really appreciate it!  :D

Just wanted to thank you again Eric, for the tranzpack and for the extra treat! I can't want to put this to good use and finally have a torch with me on trips! :)

The extra was a superb smoke, thanks again for that, I needed it! :)

I was happy to hear I found a cigar you hadn't tried before, glad you enjoyed it!  You can use that cigar tube to store your cigar AND beat the crap out of anyone who tries to steal your cigar :laugh:   You have a great day, Tony.

Cheers,
Eric

Well, I have a different version of traveling with a lighter & cutter. All my pieces of luggage have retractable handles and a liner that zips open. I take my Ronson lighter and tape it to the metal handle mechanism along with my cutter...then zip up the liner and put in my clothes. When they scan it, they see the metal handle frame. I've been doing that since 9-11 and never once got stopped whether it be an overhead bag or my larger suitcases. 

You sound like Q from the James Bond movies!  I bet you ironpeddler has a button on his suitcase that releases an oil slick when pressed.  His platform shoes are fully functioning humidors!  His fedora can be turned into an ashtray in a pinch.   :D