• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"Leaving Las Vegas..."

Good luck Marco, glad things are turning around for you Bro.

.....damn Rangers fan. :laugh:

Marco good luck with the move and new job!

Thank God I still have Greg and Scott in Vegas. It won't be the same without you though!

Good luck in your new job here in the People's Republik of Kalifornia. Not too many people actually moving TO this state these days, that's for sure.

On the plus side, you couldn't pick a beter time to be looking for a home in the SF area.

Good luck with your new job!

The weather is extremely good here in SF.

Congrats on the new job and good luck! It's hard to uproot, but I'm sure things will work out!

Best of luck in San Fran. It's not quite Las Vegas, but it's a very nice city that I enjoy immensely. I had a business trip there last year and enjoyed a few good cigars at the Occidental Cigar Club.

Marco:

I'm glad to hear you were able to work out your job situation. How does Abbie feel about the move? I hope all works out well for you. I make to Northern Cali a couple times a year, so hopefully we can still hook up. Neil is gonna be lonely without you in Vegas!

Good luck.