• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Leaving the cigar business

Wow,I can't believe it, you're leaving? I guess we can't be friends anymore if you can't get me cigars anymore. Now I must become better friend with that damn cigar chick with all those loveable birds. Oh yeah, and a dog. See you in two days brother. I'm looking forward to seeing my boy more often. Killer really misses uncle Isy. Have a safe trip brother.

Good luck for the new business Isy, we'll be seeing you around the boards bro.

Best of luck Isy, like its been said before sometimes you can enjoy a hobby more when it's less business all pleasure. :D

Geeze, I'm sorry to hear your cigar industry involvement is ending, Israel. You've been a great person to work with a buy from but I wish you every success in this new direction.

Congrats Isy! Good luck on your new business venture and we'll see ya around.

Best of luck Isy. Hope all goes well in your travels and the new venture.

Isy,

Best of luck in your new venture. Michelle and I wish you nothing but good fortune. Hopefully we'll have time to visit in the not too distant future. Safe travels and good smokes.

Floyd T.
Your KY brother now living in St Louis! :^)

To everything there is a season..........

Good luck with the changing of the seasons!

Steve

Best of luck Isy. Follow your gut brothere...this sounds like a deal you can't pass up. Enjoy your new life and keep in touch!

As a newb, I fell just short of having the opportunity to do business with you...and regret it! Good luck in your new endeavors, and I'm sure if you bring half of what everyone here says you brought to the cigar business, you'll be a rousing success.

Congrats Isy! I'm sure you will do well with this new adventure.

Keep it touch.

Thanks Isy for all you have done.

Best Wishes, Enjoy Life!