• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Legit or fake

I guess the next question is.....do you like them? If you do at least it wasn't a total loss.

Can't believe i was so gullible.
The one that the vendor gave me from his walk-in humidor was delicious so i didn't bother to try one from the box he packed up for me which i should have done(what a stupid move on my part).
I Actually tried one from my humi after Matt gave me his opinion on it.
I could clearly taste the wonderful ammonia that eminated from this piece of crap of a cigar, you don't even have to know anything about cigars to realize that this was an official dog rocket.....damn i'm smacking myself in the face for being so naive.
Now i feel awful that Matt even tried this....sorry bro. :( :(

That sucks bigtime :( Sounds like those bastards slow rolled you. Gave you the real deal to smoke and then faked you on the box. Sorry to hear that.

Don't feel bad man; some of the cigars I bought ended up being fake too -- but some of them (from the same shop!!) were real. WTF? heh.

Well after a long talk with the manager of the cigar shop he decided to send me another box of his "Siglo VI".
Box arrives to my house three days later, great service lol.
I was sooo excited thinking that these were the real thing, i ripped open the FEDEX box and lit one up only to find out the stupid thief sent me another box of his cheap crap.
I called him up and started bitching at him and his final words were "This is the best i could do" what an Ass@#%e. :angry:
I took the two boxes and dumped them both in the garbage.......i learned my lesson, if it doesn't say La Casa De Habanos turn the other way and RUUUUN.
BTW his website is Markstobacco.com.