• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Legit or fake

gkpk said:
tryin to get pic of the sig vi on here.
Not sure how
you need to find a way to host it externally. if you want to email it to me I would be happy to host it for you.

email me through the board software or PM me and we'll exchange emails.

(I don't like to post my addy where the spiders can see 'em)

If the price was too good to be true....well...I think you know where I'm going.

St. M is a tourist haven. Legit ISOM prices won't be cheap.

Just wanted to let you know I got the pictures. I am at work and can't ftp them to the host site from here so I will post them tonight.

There is some very good detail in some of the pics. Can you also take one pic (in the sunny place where you took some of the other pics) looking directly into the foot of the cigar?

Also have the bands come yet?

Whatever I have by about 7 pm tonight I will post. :)

JC

Bands not in yet Lumberg.
Will post pic as soon as i get them.
Thanks

Here are some of the pictures from gkpk.
SigloVI004-vi.jpg

SigloVI005-vi.jpg

SigloVI009-vi.jpg

SigloVI007-vi.jpg

Is it just me or does the cigar in the second photo look like it's not triple-capped?

A "triple cap" does not always show three seams. But, the perfectness of the top cap does look almost too "perfect". It's really hard to tell anything by these pictures. gkpk has sent me one to smoke. So, I get another chance to determine the legitimacy of a Cohiba Siglo VI. So far, one out of three that I was sent, were legit. Heres another look at the top of gkpk's Siglo VI:
Siglo1-vi.jpg

Matt R said:
gkpk has sent me one to smoke. So, I get another chance to determine the legitimacy of a Cohiba Siglo VI. So far, one out of three that I was sent, were legit.
I guess the "marketing" and "branding" of yourself as the Cohiba Expert has finally been paying off?LMAO :p

TheBeast said:
Matt R said:
gkpk has sent me one to smoke. So, I get another chance to determine the legitimacy of a Cohiba Siglo VI. So far, one out of three that I was sent, were legit.
I guess the "marketing" and "branding" of yourself as the Cohiba Expert has finally been paying off?LMAO :p
LMAO!! Yeah and now if I only WAS the expert!!! LOL!!

Update is...........There damn fakes.
I got suckered . :(
Oh well.......i guess i'll just have to take it slowly,cigar by cigar in getting my isom collection.
It just plain sucks that you've got sooo many a@#holes out there that actually have an establishment, lure in tourists and rob them of their hard-earned money.
I called the bastards up two days ago and they gave me the run-around saying their boss was away and would be returning in two days and that they would call me back and tell me what they will do.....bunch of BS.
I'm going to call them back tomorrow, i'm just curious to see what they will say, i very much doubt that i will accomplish anything.
I'll update you guys tomorrow.
BTW thanks for all your help and advice....love this place.

A tough lesson, but thanks for posting it for all to see and learn from!

Can't wait to hear what they have to say for themselves..... :angry: