• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"Let it snow....."

Nice pics, but after 4 years in Fort Drum, NY, I hope that I never see snow again.

Hey BBS, damned nice looking backyard and deck. I can sure see you enjoying a cigar and a cup of coffee out there! :cool:
Hey Jerry - thanks to you (and everyone else) for the nice comments on the yard. Did a bunch of remodeling last summer and we sure like the changes. With the rain we get in the PacNW having covered decks means we get to use them quite a bit. And, you bet - many a fantastic smoke and fresh batches of Killer Beans have been consumed out there... :thumbs: The PacNW herf gallery has more shots, if you're interested.

Cheers, guys - B.B.S.

Please oh please let it warm up here. My kids nah forget the kids I am going stir crazy with them at home! Hopefully tomorrow we'll actually get them back on track. Right now they are talking about getting out July the 3rd :(

Presently, 82 degrees, sunny, light wind out of the east...

God I love living in Miami. :D :cool:

Presently, 82 degrees, sunny, light wind out of the east...

God I love living in Miami. :D :cool:

Go Ahead, make us feel bad!!! Here this morning it was in the teens. When you throw in wind chill, it was below zeroooooo...!!! :blush:

Actually, I would not mind retiring in Tampa. You do have wonderful weather down there most of the time.
Semper Fi.

Here in Southwest MO (Springfield) we had a bad ice storm. My home and office have both been powerless since Friday. After I woke up to a 30 degree house, I packed up and headed to Kansas City, where the electrons are still flowing across the lines! I sure hope the pipes are ok when I get back :( I am not planning on going back until the power is back on in my house or at the office. In the meantime I can spend more quality time at the Outlaw.

Greetings! Here at home, we are presently in the process of getting defrosted from the snow, sleet, and freezing rain that was delivered upon us by the winter storm. It is currently 52 degrees here, and the sun is out. Tomorrow should also be a nice day. I'm ready for that good summer weather! Regards, knightlaird