• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

LET IT SNOW!

PhatAsh

The Bionic Poster
I thought I would start this topic with the first snow this year to allow all to vent there snowy feelings about the weather!! :D

I just had to say it. I purchased a snow blower in October and man has that proven to be the best purchase ever. I just want to let anyone in the Baltimore are who is unfortunate enough to be searching for one now I hope you have good luck! And if you don't I would consider renting mine for a few sticks/hour, I'll provide the gas!!! :D

I just let my dog (yellow lab) out in it, and she was freaking out! It was pretty funny. She's never seen the stuff before.

I think it just stopped............................

.............nope, still going. Very light now though.

Yeah, let it snow. :p

I actually had to close a couple of windows last night. Kinda cool down here in mostly sunny Florida.

You can make fun of me when the hurricanes blow into town. :)

bro, like your name.

and for snow, let's go tray-sledding and downhill skiing.

Yeaaaasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

:thumbs:

geldor1 said:
Yeah, let it snow. :p

I actually had to close a couple of windows last night. Kinda cool down here in mostly sunny Florida.

You can make fun of me when the hurricanes blow into town. :)
Geldor:

Some of us LOVE the snow, LOVE to play in the snow and feel PITY for you poor Floridians who are snow deprived. :p

Don't cross your tips,

Take care, Bacchus

Bring it on baby! ;) Since that first white speck hit the ground the dogs are going nuts. Took the sleds out of the garage today...tommorrow=RUNTIME :thumbs:

Your killing me. We usually don't ride in MI until late December or into Jan

I'm still waiting for our first snowfall of the winter too! I wish it would hurry! :lookup: :angry: :0 :p

Aloha,

Wade

Not too bad here in southern York county PA. I did have one 3' drift that had to be shoveled by had but the JD (John Deere) took care of the rest. :D Bring it on, this is nothing like Buffalo or Wisconsin.

wk-mang said:
I'm still waiting for our first snowfall of the winter too! I wish it would hurry! :lookup: :angry: :0 :p

Aloha,

Wade
ROFLMAO :p

Brother Wade, you are too Funny man. You need to come over here man and do some sledding with us. Well, some Herfin anyway :D

geldor1 has it right guys, you all can have the snow. I love to snow ski if I'm ever in the area, but I hate the cold and hate to shovel the white stuff..... :D :thumbs: :p

i got my first "real" snow in indiana a few days ago.

hey, for the snow blower, what if it's a rocky driveway? will it harm the snowblower if you use it?

Second snow down and BRING IT ON!!!!!!! The blowr ate through the snow like hot knife through butter!

Jolly-to answer your question you can use a blower on stone just push down on the handle to lift the scraper in the front. I blow a pass from my shed to my driveway through the grass and it doesnt hurt the grass. If you do kick some small stones up it should not hurt the machin to bad.

Sir Smokes Alot-It is so funnt that you mention tray sledding because when I was i college we would steal trays from the Caf. and go sledding with them n the campus golf course!!!!