• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Let me ask your opinion.

Yes, just drop it. Regardless of your feelings about either one of them, they hold no weight in the decisions they make with their lives.
Living and let live is something more people really need to understand and practice. Put that energy into something productive, like your current relationship with your significant other, or your "Self". Put things into their proper place, and life is much more agreeable.

MilesMingusMonk said:

snip my high school sweetheart of 5 yrs snip

This thread is meaningless without 30 year old Polaroids to prove you tapped it first... :whistling:

What the Lag dude said.   Ah, ha ha.

Was that Friday's episode of Jerry Springer or Maury's Thursday show?

First, you can't change the situation. Second, if you try you probably will reinforce their relationship for a time. Third, life is too short, enjoy what there is of it while you have the time.

atuck said:
I just found out my brother went and spent the weekend w my high school sweetheart of 5 yrs. is it wrong that I'm upset w the situation? He is a lowlife that I don't want associated w someone that I care about. I am very upset about this. What do you think? Let me know what your opinion is, please. Most I have tAlked to about this think my brother is wrong.
I think you need to grow up.

Doc