• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Lets go big boy @TexasTraveler!! Its time to wrastle texas style!!!!

Secret Santa

CEO, North Pole Inc.
Before I fly into the great state of Texas with my precious reindeer and get shot down by one of your redneck gun toten neighbors. I need to at least make sure the risk is worth the reward. Last thing i need is for good ole rudolph to end up on the menu at Franklins. So this is the time for your to participate a little and give good ole saint nick some information that may be useful. I asked Mrs Claus and she said that if it ain't The Cowboys, BBQ, Guns, or Steerin and Quee.... (um nevermind) she had nothing for me. Besides chit chat with the fine folks here at CP, the occasional online vherf what makes your butt pucker?

One additional piece of info:

What size shirt does you and the misses wear?

Dont fuck this up!! The future of christmas rides on this!

Texas.jpg

Before I fly into the great state of Texas with my precious reindeer and get shot down by one of your redneck gun toten neighbors. I need to at least make sure the risk is worth the reward. Last thing i need is for good ole rudolph to end up on the menu at Franklins. So this is the time for your to participate a little and give good ole saint nick some information that may be useful. I asked Mrs Claus and she said that if it ain't The Cowboys, BBQ, Guns, or Steerin and Quee.... (um nevermind) she had nothing for me. Besides chit chat with the fine folks here at CP, the occasional online vherf what makes your butt pucker?

One additional piece of info:

What size shirt does you and the misses wear?

Dont fuck this up!! The future of christmas rides on this!

View attachment 36344
Santa I wish you safe travels, but if one of your reindeer ends up in Franklin’s BBQ pit you have flown too far south. You need to turn around until you see the lights beaming out of the roof of Jerry World. I will say I liked most things on Mrs. Clauses list and you seem to be an expert on S & Q, wondering which do you spend more time with? ;)

L for me and SM for my better half...

I've consulted my elves and I think we are good on what to give you. One of my elves did see the suggestion for bobcat repellent above. He informed me that Reindeer piss was the ultimate repellent to be used, so we will fly around the house raining down that repellent so you can feel safe at night.

Thank you for the extra help with the wild cat problem... I am sure I will love whatever I receive... CP is a great place and I am happy to be apart!!!

Little boy little boy your package is on the way! I hope my elves make you happy to end the crazy year that we have had. Unfortunately my reindeer refused to enter the state of Texas. However, we were able to find some well armed postal workers that seemed right at home within your great state.

They gave me this number to keep track of your package and informed me that it should arrive to you by monday.

Tracking # 9505 5114 6071 0345 9715 22

Santa, I am looking forward to it... I know whatever I get will be awesome and appreciated!!! Thank you!!!

Wow!!! Thank you SantaCon, you really out did yourself buddy... Pretty sure Santa has been on a buying spree the past few months, and I certainly benefited from it... Love the extras as well.... P.S. momma really liked what you sent her!!! This was awesome, can’t wait for next year!!!