• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Let's put this behind us...

Dan66

Hello all,

I'd like to take this oportunity to apologize to the lot of you. Not for my initial breach of forum protocol (I've already tried to clear the air on that matter), but for my tit-for-tat arguing with BBS. I assure you all that I do not typically conduct myself in such an immature manner. If my first apology wasn't well-received, let me ask once again that you overlook my ignorance of how things work around here. I was of course not aware of past "moochers" and the history some of them may have had. If you'll review my other posts, I think you'll all find that I try to be a genuine and contributing individual. I'll make it a point to continue in that direction (sans whining).

Whether I hang out here much any more or perhaps run into any of you elsewhere online, I don't want there to be any bad blood between any of us. I'm willing accept 100% of the blame for this silliness and ask that we all move on from this point. Sound good to everyone? BBS, whadya say to a cyber handshake?

I would like to further ask that if it's in the power of any moderators, that the whole "not fun to be a grown-up" post be eliminated altogether. If that's not possible or appropriate, then I'm fine with it. Perhaps it can at least just fade away with no additional comments added to it.

Is there anything else I need to say to clear the air any further? Just say the word, guys...

Danny

There are no "moderators" here and posts are pretty much only removed on this board if they are spam or duplicate accounts.

It encourages people to think before they post. ;)

Yep. just saw your thread there Dan, nice job on the apology. :thumbs:

Ya generally don't want to attack guys like BBS who have a very good reputation around here even if you thought he was a little too harsh. ;)

You can attack me though anytime ya want since nobody likes me here anyway. :laugh:

Yep. just saw your thread there Dan, nice job on the apology. :thumbs:

Ya generally don't want to attack guys like BBS who have a very good reputation around here even if you thought he was a little too harsh. ;)

You can attack me though anytime ya want since nobody likes me here anyway. :laugh:

I'm going to the garden to eat worms...

That's a good start, Dan.

And as Bill said, it's ok to poke him with a stick. I think he likes it. :p

Wilkey

referencing a nursery rhyme

Should have completed it man.

Nobody loves me
Everybody hates me
Think I'll go eat worms
Big fat juicy ones
Little itty bitty ones
See how they wiggle and squirm.

:laugh:

.....BBS, whadya say to a cyber handshake?
...I'd say it sounds good to me, Dan. This is one of, if not the best on line cigar community there is. I hope you stick around and contribute to the mix.

Best Regards - B.B.S.

Nice play Dan. And as mentioned above we really do not have "moderators" per se but govern ourselves as you saw first hand. However, the thread can be locked so no further messages can be posted and the thread will eventually die. That would IMHO be the best for the whole subject that caused you so much trouble.

Welcome to CP. I hope you stick around.

- Jason

...I'd say it sounds good to me, Dan. This is one of, if not the best on line cigar community there is. I hope you stick around and contribute to the mix.

Best Regards - B.B.S.
And that is what makes CP the place it is and B.B.S. a well respected botl. Well done all around. Dan, :thumbs:

Zee,
Where the heck do you hear nursery rhymes like that? ???

Wilkey

I guess it';s obvious that I didn't have a clue. Still don't. ???
I just thought it was implied.... note to self...

It is a nursery rhyme about self pity, CC was saying no one like him here so I was ribbin' him. When I said that as a kid my parents would quote it to me.

Read Zee's post for the rhyme.

I am confused now. I just thought every one knew that one.... Oh well.

:thumbs:

now let's get back to talkin' cigars!!!!

Best Regards - B.B.S.
And that is what makes CP the place it is and B.B.S. a well respected botl. Well done all around. Dan, :thumbs:

Zee,
Where the heck do you hear nursery rhymes like that? ???

Wilkey

I'm with Shooter, I thought everyone knew that nursery rhyme. My sister would always sing it to me whenever I was feeling sorry for myself. It's an annoying melody. :sign: