• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Let's see your coolidor's!

Bought my first cigar about 3 months ago now . . . joined here a month ago and look what that causes:

Coolidor.jpg

D*mn Dulaney, it looks like the cigar bug bit your hard. And I think bit you hard is an understatement. Nicely done my friend

D*mn Dulaney, it looks like the cigar bug bit your hard. And I think bit you hard is an understatement. Nicely done my friend

It's pretty dang bad and the worst of it is I still have more on the way!! :0

Holy crap am I ever in trouble......waiting for another humi to be delivered (thanks to reading about cheaphumidor.com here) and when I get home tonight I am going to fill up my cooler with some water and unscented bleach for...........my COOLIDOR! You guys are some sick bast*#ds :sign:

Holy crap am I ever in trouble......waiting for another humi to be delivered (thanks to reading about cheaphumidor.com here) and when I get home tonight I am going to fill up my cooler with some water and unscented bleach for...........my COOLIDOR! You guys are some sick bast*#ds :sign:

I know what you mean, I'm already on my second humi and I have a garage full of "empty" coolers. :whistling:

A picture of my cooler would be pointless. Maybe a picture of whats in it would be better. :)

collection2-14-09.jpg

I've not got a single new stick since Feb 14th. That will change when I head up to DFW and drop by Taboo.

Having a low income and a bunch of things to pay sucks. :(

Just made my second "big" cigar purchase since I started. Six sticks. I'm on the market for a nice cooler but I doubt I'll be filling that up soon.

Cigarstone-
What make are those 'books' in the vertical coolidor?

JR sold "Library Edition" cigars for a while in nice book type boxes. The Temple Hall Estates was my favorite mild cigar for years and that is the box they came in.