• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Let's show support for a BOTL 7/10/08

Put me down.

Your Mother was a hamster & your Father smells of Elderberries! :whistling: :laugh: or were you looking for something more along the lines of "Beat ME! Whip ME! Make ME feel cheap!??" :thumbs:

HolyGrail057.jpg

I couldn't in good conscience pass up a straight line like that, but I get what you are saying and I thank you! and all the rest of ya! edited for spelling

Put me down.

Your Mother was a hamster & your Father smells of Elderberries! :whistling: :laugh: or were you looking for something more along the lines of "Beat ME! Whip ME! Make ME feel cheap!??" :thumbs:

HolyGrail057.jpg

I couldn't in good concious pass up a straight line like that, but I get what you are saying and I thank you! and all the rest of ya!

Good Lord, I can just imagine you on mind altering pain killers. It's going to be Groaner City. :rolleyes:

Yes hanging around Jeff is a bunch of "that's what she said" and sexual innuendo jokes....lol

Yes hanging around Jeff is a bunch of "that's what she said" and sexual innuendo jokes....lol

That's not fair! I protest! ???
You forgot about the political tirades, crazy ex-girlfriends, & customer service stories! :laugh:
AND
I'm not the one whose Sister-in-Law wants to name YOUR nephew Harrison Richard Shaver!
:whistling: :blush: :laugh: All I got to say is that kid better be born with a hammer between his legs! :0 :laugh:

***BUMP***
1) to update my list of cigars smoked since this thread started in post #9
2) to remind y'all of my contest
HERE

Alright Guys one last self serving BUMP to show appreciation for y'all joining me this evening in my last few smokes. ;) :)
Don't forget the contests as well. Free cigars! :)

Sincerely - thank you for all the concern and well wishes over these last few weeks. Although I won't be smoking anything for quite some time, I will post some long overdue reviews and dive into the Foodie Forum. I'll be herfing with all of you in spirit! ;)

I've started early, HDM Particulares on the front porch...as I have to toddler sit this evening ;) :)

edit for content

I should be able to fire up a good cigar this evening! :thumbs:

Me and the rest of the regular Thursday night Twin Cities crew will be lighting up around 7:00 tonight.

Mike , Matt and I are in! :cool:

Thanks for the invite!

Bargogirl :D

I'm off to the officaial herf, smoking an Ashton San Cristobal Classic at the moment. Thank you all for the support. Looks like I'll be sending at least a box to OpFTH! :)

I'm off to the officaial herf, smoking an Ashton San Cristobal Classic at the moment. Thank you all for the support. Looks like I'll be sending at least a box to OpFTH! :)

Have fun!! As I stated earlier, I'll be smoking with you tonight, but alas I'll be in my patrol car, so it'll be short!

2200 hrs your time, correct??

Put me down, I will light up after dinner!! I will smoke an PLPC with a glass of cab! :D