• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

LFD Cheroots

Skeptical because someone in the linky I posted siad you 'traded' with them. There's a tough balance between BOTL and retailer....some don't do it well, others with flare!!!

Unsure of the store (as the only source) as I was 'mis'-informed about a store that may have had them...I apologies for that.

Thanks for clearing up the costs.

Doc....this ones for you! LINKY ;)

No worries. I have traded Cheroots in the past that are from my personal collection on BOTL.org which is my "home" forum. If I am ever selling or trading something from my own stash I would absolutely not put it in the Retailer section.

No need to apologize for anything, you have every right to be skeptical and ask any question that you like, I am not trying to hide anything here.

Moki,
I have no idea why Litto has chosen for his Cheroot to not be in the form of a traditional cheroot. All I know is the man called it a Cheroot and we are in no position to argue with him. ;)

I will post some pics to show everyone what these look like.

-Dave

No worries. I have traded Cheroots in the past that are from my personal collection on BOTL.org which is my "home" forum. If I am ever selling or trading something from my own stash I would absolutely not put it in the Retailer section.

Oh brother.....

How's Cliffy doing these days?

Ask him what he ever did with his free ashtray...... ;)

Oh brother.....

How's Cliffy doing these days?

Ask him what he ever did with his free ashtray...... ;)

Sorry bro,
Not sure who Cliffy is or what ashtray you are referring to.

Gentlemen,

I have three boxes of these left and know idea when i will get the next shipment. If you have any interest in getting the Cheroot I would act now, it could be Feb of next year or so before we get more. I wish everyone happy holidays and a safe and fun filled new year.

Dave