• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

LGHT I am calling you out...

I still couldn't believe the nerve on this guy fouling up AGAIN after that Fuentes BS sale fiasco. Good looking out FOG's, thanks for keeping this community safe & proper .

That was fast. Good lookin out people. This guy just doesn't care what this community thinks. Here's his virtual Boot!

26446.gif

I think you made the right decision Rod. This guy obviously had no desire to be a member of this community. Do these events warrant consideration of placement onto the scumbag list?

Well, I guess he won't get the PM I just sent him.

He asked me to PM him pierce652's mailing address. Now, I kinda find this hard to believe because remember his story about how his wife was supposed to mail it and the box was in her car and the cigars were probably dry so he was going to repackage some other ones?

Well gee LGHT, if you needed the guy's address then HOW ABOUT YOU TAKE IT OFF THE BOX THAT WAS IN YOUR WIFE'S CAR FOR A WEEK. :rolleyes:

I'll shoot him a PM over on CW ;)

This confirms this guy is just a lyin' POS!

I have to say - the more reading I do, the more I learn. Still being a noob I have made some blundering pm's and fortunately have been able to learn from them, along with correcting them the best I could. Thanks to FOG's and Sr. members - This site provides great knowledge, guidance, and safe trading by handling situations swift and fair.

THANK YOU - for keeping things like this public

Lkyman

He was given chance after chance to clean it up and just couldn't find it within himself to apologize.

Creep.

Has Pierce received his SS package??? I don't want to see the guy stiffed by a POS... :angry2:

I sent LGHT a PM on CW with pierce's address. He responded by thanking me for the reply and assured me that it would be in the mail ASAP.

coventrycat86 said:
Well gee LGHT, if you needed the guy's address then HOW ABOUT YOU TAKE IT OFF THE BOX THAT WAS IN YOUR WIFE'S CAR FOR A WEEK. :rolleyes:
[snapback]272052[/snapback]​
I guess some people can't even lie right.

coventrycat86 said:
I sent LGHT a PM on CW with pierce's address. He responded by thanking me for the reply and assured me that it would be in the mail ASAP.
[snapback]272141[/snapback]​

I'll believe this when Pierce says he got his package. I bet they're dog rockets if they come at all.

CalixEros said:
ggiese said:
Has Pierce received his SS package??? I don't want to see the guy stiffed by a POS... :angry2:
[snapback]272120[/snapback]​

FYI ggiese, Tone-ny sent him a generous package when he posted that his SS didn't come through.

http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=18214

Nice move Tony :thumbs:
[snapback]272181[/snapback]​

Tone never ceases to amaze me. I'm trying to learn from him and follow his lead.

Zeebra said:
CalixEros said:
ggiese said:
[snapback]272120[/snapback]​

FYI ggiese, Tone-ny sent him a generous package when he posted that his SS didn't come through.

http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=18214

Nice move Tony :thumbs:
[snapback]272181[/snapback]​

Tone never ceases to amaze me. I'm trying to learn from him and follow his lead.
[snapback]272185[/snapback]​

That's why this place is so near and dear to my heart... There are a bunch of great members here... :thumbs:

Nice play, Tony!!!

Eshaw99 said:
LGHT, you should read the flaming of KayakinBoy too see how to CORRECTLY take your lumps and come out better for it.
[snapback]271860[/snapback]​

Damn, I try to keep low and I get brought up! :p :sign:

It's pretty obivous that at the begining of this thread LGHT had no intent on trying to redem himself. My SS PM'ed said he'd be late and way (I don't feel it was a lie, and my prayers were with you santa!) but the fact that it's the new year and he's "looking for a flame fight" was more than a good enough reason to kick him and thanks to Rod for doing it! :thumbs:

You mess up, take lumps, grow up, move on. If you don't want it, ask LGHT ;)