• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Lie to the post office?

CigarStone

For once, knowledge is making me poor!
When you ship whiskey, how do you answer when the clerk asks if it is liquid, perishable, fragile, flammable, etc?

I mean they lie when they say it will be there is 3 days, they lie when the say it will be there at all.

But what are the ramifications? Loss of insurance claim? Which doesn't work anyway?

I'm not sure of the ramifications, but I just print the labels online so I don't have to lie in person.

Funny story...

Back when I was doing a lot of beer trading, I sent a box through FedEx (they were cheaper at the time, not sure about now). A
I got a call about 30 minutes after I dropped it off, because they opened it to check it because I sent it on a box that said "vodka" on it without realizing, and found 12 bottles of beer. I told them it was actually yeast samples that I reuse beer bottles to store in. They taped it back up and sent it on its way! 😂

Its the government, i lie lie lie and when i'm done I lie once more.

During the holidays its a snow globe, during the rest of the year um its some arts and crafts my kids made that we are sending to a family member. Toss in a pack of nerds candy or a macaroni and cheese box so when it shakes i doesn't gurgle.

During the holidays its a snow globe, during the rest of the year um its some arts and crafts my kids made that we are sending to a family member. Toss in a pack of nerds candy or a macaroni and cheese box so when it shakes i doesn't gurgle.
I go with huckleberry syrup a lot here too account for gurgling. Reality is none of the USPS employees actually give a shit, or very few anyway.

When you ship whiskey, how do you answer when the clerk asks if it is liquid, perishable, fragile, flammable, etc?

I mean they lie when they say it will be there is 3 days, they lie when the say it will be there at all.

But what are the ramifications? Loss of insurance claim? Which doesn't work anyway?
I don't lie to the post office any more then I do to my doctor/health insurance.

For me there is a post office built into a motel close by. They don't ask questions so no need to lie.

Is there such a thing as an "honest politician"? To me, it's an oxymoron.

Rob the people, buy the people, fuck the people.

I didn't have to lie to SwissPost as no one asked about it. But they shipped the Schnaps back to me and told it wasn't acceptable.