• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Life has a way of kicking you in the balls....

Keep your head up and grind on. Hopefully this is a speedbump on the way to better things.

As Tom mentioned, this too shall pass. Thing to do is relax. It is hard sometimes, but imperative to do. God made time spent enriching a Child's existence, Smoking a cigar in silent contemplation under a big beautiful tree, floating down a river, or sitting silently with your loved one as perfect balances for times like these.

Sometimes Life stretches us, our belief systems, our five senses, where we are tightest, Learn from the watching experience, let it temper your insight, your soul, and each Phoenix experienced will be more grand than the previous.'

Thanks everyone, it really does help to see the words of encouragement. I know we will get through it, but the unknown is a frightening thing sometimes. Definitely will be praying a lot!

It's always nice to feel brotherly love in times like this. I know when my brother would speak of such things I'd wrestle him to the ground and tickle him until he cried uncle!

You ticklish Charles? :D

Sorry to hear, guys. Kinda the same situation with me. Just moved out right as my job just got a little uncertain. Whatever the future throws at us, we'll persevere.