• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Life Update

I'll go in for a fiver for the troops. It's been a few months since I've sent anything overseas. Who will match me on that fiver?

Glad to hear the Engineer Company has one hell of a commander, but sorry to hear you're having to do the nation's bidding again in far away places.

It's probably too late to get to you by July 4th, but what about something from the La Aroma de Cuba line? They make robustos, coronas, and rothchilds (rothchildren?) so it won't be too big of a smoke for the guys who aren't regulars. As you know...they're a good cigar to give to a newbs. ;) Plus, they're just dang good! You also couldn't go wrong with a Padron 2000 which is about the right size for your needs.

Is the address in your profile current?

Good to hear from you, Rob. Has it really been 28 months?

If people want to send cigars for my guys, change the address recipient in my profile from my name to "Commander" so I know its for the crew and not me personally. Even if they don't get here in time for the 4th, I have a coolerdor in my office to keep stuff in condition until the next time the company has an event.

Sir,
Keep your boys safe. As a infantryman who did two tours in Iraq I have nothing but respect for my engineer brothers out there working to keep the routes clear. I know there is nothing I hated worse than having to breech a mine wire obstacle without some sappers at my back, even when it was just training. Trust you PSG's and bring them all home.

God Bless Kid and do be safe there. I'm in the Middle East too, just in Kuwait. Did two tours in Iraq already and we're just here to execute logistics missions in the area. I honestly would rather be closer to the action, not the politics.

Good to hear from you, Rob. Has it really been 28 months?

I can hardly believe it! I wore my Victory Cigar Club shirt on the plane a few days ago, and was just thinking that it doesn't seem like it's been that long since we were there.

I'm about to spend a third July 4th in a row away from home. This time, I'm wearing button down shirts and khakis, training the next generation instead of off doing it myself. It's taken some adjustment but it's been good, all in all.

If Hollywood made this movie I wouldn't believe it was real, but yet that chance meeting is just too cool. Kid, take care of da boyz and watch your six.

Prayers to ya all.

If there is a shippment going out, I want in! Or get me a addy Kid and I will send someone something!

Everyone has been shipping to my home address Ben. Plenty of time still if you or anyone else wants in before I send out.

Cboukal and Nihon........ Your care packages landed today. Thanks!