• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Lighter?

I'll probably vote for Blazer as well, once I get over mine crapping out the other day. :sign:

One item of note; a multi flame light will use fuel much faster than a single flame, and I don't see the benefit of 3 over 1 myself. But if someone here can explain that, then I will have something to learn again.

I've found multi-flame lighters are good for big ring gauge cigars, but a waste on small rings. On big ring gauge cigars (maybe 52 or bigger, but that's just MHO) you can get an even light faster than with a single flame. On smaller ring gauges the multi-flame approach can be too much and not only waste fuel, but scorch your cigar...

I have a triple flame Colibri that I paid about $60 for. It's a great lighter. I've owed a few Colibri's, and they've all been great.

I'm in the Dupont xtend torch camp.. Got one for a gift about 4 years ago and it's been my most dependable lighter ever since..

I've been using a Vertigo Bullet lighter for 6 months now. That's not long enough to judge whether it will be reliable or not but I love it so far. It lights cigars great. I was at the beach this last weekend and still managed to get my cigar lit. It has an integrated punch and an adjustable dual flame. I should shop for some refined butane though...

Punch Ping single flame butane with Flint ignition - this is my current favorite but I don't know who makes it
Lotus L16 - Main torch, reliable.
Vector Emperor Triple flame butane with Flint ignition - HUGE flame, very nice looking lighter, but man does it eat the fuel. Really needs to have more adjustment to lower the flame. Actually I think it leaks.......
Ronson - For out and about, in case I lose my lighter or something.

I have an original Blazer, but something happened to it and it leaks horribly now. Never got around to replacing it yet. I used this as pretty much my only lighter for 2 solid years. But recently I had the urge to try out flint ignitions. And with summer coming, I do most of my smoking outside so a new Blazer is in order.

Punch Ping single flame butane with Flint ignition - this is my current favorite but I don't know who makes it
Lotus L16 - Main torch, reliable.
Vector Emperor Triple flame butane with Flint ignition - HUGE flame, very nice looking lighter, but man does it eat the fuel. Really needs to have more adjustment to lower the flame. Actually I think it leaks.......
Ronson - For out and about, in case I lose my lighter or something.

I have an original Blazer, but something happened to it and it leaks horribly now. Never got around to replacing it yet. I used this as pretty much my only lighter for 2 solid years. But recently I had the urge to try out flint ignitions. And with summer coming, I do most of my smoking outside so a new Blazer is in order.

Looking to replace that Blazer? You should check out the CP store. Rod has some great prices.

I always use my trusty zippo lighter, but I think it messes with the flavor?