• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Limited Release of Pepin Black Lanceros IN STOCK!

hermit11

Chris
They have FINALLY come in!!! I know eveyone was frustrated with the long wait and I apoligize again. I have already started packing them and they will go out today!

Thank You,
Chris

P1000447.jpg

These are currently in STOCK!

These come in 50ct boxes and MSRP on it is $10/stick.

1 box - $400 shipped (20% off MSRP)

1/2 box - $225 shipped (10% off MSRP)

10 singles - $100 shipped

Chris
Philly Smoke Shop
215 335 9878

So far I have..

Box :
mu mike
TugBoat - shipped
Dave - shipped
WhiteAshes (2 boxes) - shipped
rigo - shipped
altercall

1/2 box :
tasman - shipped
markmarksman - shipped
simmsboard - shipped

10 singles :
Jam1173 - shipped

For BOTLs who's getting 10 singles : As Brickhouse mentioned, you can save about $15 if you can find a box split~ Just shoot me a PM if you go through this route and I'll take you down from the list.

Chris, I'll take a box.

Box split is full.

Me - 10
5x50 - 10
Swissy - 10
tk - 10
Lk - 10

Damn Bastigs taking my money once again...

Wes..put me down for 10

Put me down for 10 please. Thanks you!!

Step

Please put me down for 10
Sorry guys, but my split is full. I'm sure there will be enough interest for either of you to start your own.

Thanks for looking out wes, but I was putting in my reservation for a 10 Stick order with hermit11. I am not 100% sure about Stepthirteen, but I think he was also doing the same.
Ahh, gotcha! :blush:

if anyone else wants to host a split, i'ld be down for 10. LMK

-John

Put me down for 10 please. Thanks you!!

Step

Please put me down for 10
Sorry guys, but my split is full. I'm sure there will be enough interest for either of you to start your own.

Thanks for looking out wes, but I was putting in my reservation for a 10 Stick order with hermit11. I am not 100% sure about Stepthirteen, but I think he was also doing the same.

Just something to think about....if you buy 10 directly from Hermit then they go for $100. If you can find 4 more to splita box, then you get your 10 for $80.

May be worth trying to run a split. Not that you couldn't run the numbers yourself, just wasn't sure if you took a closer look at it or not.

I'll take a full box and will be willing to part with 1/2 of them.

PM me if your interested in 10'ers or 5'ers.

Edit to add: PM's get priority, if you post here and don't PM me any PM's I get prior to seeing your post get the spots.

0 left
1. Brickhouse- 5
2. Special K-5
3. handyman dave-10
4.Ounceman-5

All full here. I will contact the 4 of you once the cigars come in.

Aww man, and just when I thought I'd save some money to put a dent in the mortgage...

Thanks Chris for doing this!

I would like a 10 count!

Dean