• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Liquor Acquisitions 2023, 2024

just get a 1.175 bottle and pour all of both bottles into one.
Is that what your doing with the bourbon cream? 1:1 with the buffalo? I have a bottle I haven't opened. The last one we used for a bourbon coffee which was good but thought this stuff could be better with a different recipe.

Did not see the Macallan one. There were also glenfiddich 15 and 18 corresponding to vat 03 and 04 but I could not figure out how they differ from regular 15 and 18. Tried asking the person who worked there but in Italy if you ask about anything besides limoncello ( outside of wine ) you just get a weird shrug of the shoulders. In retrospect they have so much great wine I kind of understand their position on this

I'd heard rumors that Buffalo Trace switched distributors because of distribution issues - and that there was a good chance we'd start to see the "rare" BT stuff on shelves. My son was in a Binny's near us and found Eagle Rare on the shelf, and a whole end cap of cases of Weller's SR. I also had a friend recently hook me up with a bottle of Blanton's Gold (those are still "back room only" kind of finds). Finally - my son picked me up a bottle of the Old Grand Dad 114 - he was first introduced to it in Kentucky on a bourbon tour at Jim Beam and swears it's the best "cheap" bourbon he's tasted. He claims it's not very easy to find (might be a Chicago area things since the Bourbon craze in insane around here). I have already broken open the Eagle Rare and Blanton's Gold and am loving life!

IMG_3273.jpg

It appears something is changing with regard to Weller distribution.

I know it's hard for a lot of people to get.

I was at a store last week and they had 10 cases of Special Rrserve.

If it prooves that I can buy it, is anyone interested?

It sells for $24 ........... plus shipping.

Not that I drink it, but I just read an article that Chartreuse is almost unobtainable these days. Apparently the monks only make so much, just enough to support the Monastery. They are not interested in becoming rich, just enough to support their prayer.

It appears something is changing with regard to Weller distribution.

I know it's hard for a lot of people to get.

I was at a store last week and they had 10 cases of Special Rrserve.

If it prooves that I can buy it, is anyone interested?

It sells for $24 ........... plus shipping.
It’s been showing up in significant quantities around our stores as well. I was also able to pick up a couple of bottles of Eagle Rare and a bottle of EH Taylor at retail - stuff I’ve never seen except in the gray market.

Picked up another bottle of EH Taylor, a bottle of Eagle Rare and a "Jewel Barrel Select" smaller bottle of Eagle Rare (a special "Jewel Single Barrel Select"). Seems that there are regular BT shipments coming to our local grocery store now! Glad I can finally avoid the gray market with some of the "rare" BT stuff! Hated people trying to sell me Blanton's at $150-200... 🤬