• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Listen...

McPatrickClan

McPatrickClan
Tonight I received a phone call from a local radio station called The Ticket. I had submitted my name to be on a show called the P1 Wild A$$ Circus. They asked me if I could be on the show Wednesday night from 8 PM to 9 PM. I invite all of you to listen. The radio station is:

1310 AM or 104.1 FM in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area

If you are outside the Dallas area, please log on to:

http://www.theticket.com

then listen via the web. It's free and you could get some interesting laughs. I hope that I get some air time, but it could be a hit or miss proposition. They have anywhere from 1-10 people on each night. I'm nervous and excited, so support me with your ears! If you want to call the station, the phone number is:

Thanks!

Would that be 6PM for us on the West Coast?

will you be doing stand-up,intelectual conversation or singing??

Hopefully intellectual conversation! Given the name of the show, though, it could get "wild". There are probably going to be seven of us on there. By the way, my first name is Gavin because they probably won't introduce me using my Cigar Pass handle! :D

I heard ya bud. Beast and I were laughing about the whole thing. Congrats on a good broadcast.

Dave ;)

I thought it be like the Howard Stern Show and they would make him eat pudding out of another mans butt or something. DAMN!!! :p :p :p LMAO

Thanks for supporting me guys! It was very cool. I may get called back to do it again. Our group actually earned three segments as opposed to the normal one since we did well together. Thanks for listening.