• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Little Brown Herf...

davidr2340

Craft Beer Lover...
Well, a while back I mouthed off to Swissy, and he sends me these...
4-16-07002.jpg

So I... I mean we (xRanger :thumbs: ) say we will put a little "age" on 'em and post up a review...
Boy, what the hell was I thinking!?!? ???

6-10-07011.jpg

Here is a little proof that two of them got smoked... This photo is priceless!!! :laugh:

6-10-07012.jpg

WOW... These thing are HORRID!!! There is quite a bit of chocolate aroma pre-light, but once you put a flame to them... GONE!!! Not so much chocolate "goodness" any longer!!! Both Bill and I made it half way through them, that's IT!!!

Had to clense the mouth RIGHT after... SLR 'A' for me... Thanks a million to smellysell (Justin), for gifting me this amazing smoke! It was my first one, and very very good!!! Thanks bro!!! :thumbs:
Bill fired up a Ashton VSG!!!

6-10-07013.jpg

After these, we decided to have one more. I had a Torano Tribute gifted to me by none other than... SWISSY!!! Jim, those are damn good smokes bro, THANK YOU!!! :thumbs:
Now, the Phillies Blunt pack had four smokes in it, and well... we only had two... You all know what that means right?!?! One fine BOTL will be recieving these bad boys in the next couple of days!!!

Just a few words of wisdom that you (and some others) may take into consideration....

just because you CAN smoke them does'nt mean you SHOULD smoke them..

Anyway, I digress.... Looks like a great lil herf, nothing better than getting together with friends.

Wow,

I almost gagged just reading your review and looking at the photos. Blech! Tell ya what, since you got past those, how about you give the Bourbon flavored RamRod toscanis a try and report back?

Thanks for taking one for the team. :D

Wilkey

Wow,

I almost gagged just reading your review and looking at the photos. Blech! Tell ya what, since you got past those, how about you give the Bourbon flavored RamRod toscanis a try and report back?

Wilkey
Uhhh... HELL NO!!!
But, xRanger on the other hand, might actually like 'em!!!

One of the worst experiences of my life! :(

Did someone say Bourbon flavored RamRod Toscanis?? ;)

Is that one of your homebrews your were drinking with them David? That looks tasty at least!

Wow,

Wilkey
Uhhh... HELL NO!!!
But, xRanger on the other hand, might actually like 'em!!!

I think I could spare another pack :)

I could always personally suicide bomb one of the Chocolate blunts to Cory in Las Vegas!! :whistling:

I'll tell ya, you dudes are giving these smokes a bad rap!
In my time I've smoked my share of Phillys, and they were great! (ahh the good old days)
I do have to recommend swapping out the stock filler for something a little more robust..

~R

WOW. Been awhile since I had one of those. Only good to smoke when you want to sober up..