• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Little Contest

Congrats!

I have another on the way too.

I'm gonna go with my birthday, Feb. 19th @ 11:47 PM.

Feb 20th @ 3:15PM.

Congrats!

We have a winner 2/20 5:21 PM. Mom and baby are doing great but i'm worn out and ready for bed. To bad I have to head out to work now. She came in at 8 lbs 5ozs. and 20 inches long. From the early signs she is a keeper.

cigars017.jpg

I"ll get the sticks out this afternoon JHolmes.

Oh man! Awesome, congratulations to you and your wife!!!!!!!!!

WOW Congrats bro... What a beautiful baby... Enjoy every moment

Congrats, Enjoy these next few days of bonding. The first few days are always very special. My best to you and your new family.

That is awesome! You have a lot to look forward to right there. Congrats Hale!!

Brandon

Congrats to the wonderful addition! Wish your family the best!

Congrats Jholmes!

DC no. 0306 2400 0002 6024 0445

smokes went out today

Congrats again Holmes hope you enjoy

Congratulations on the new addition to the family and THANKS for the additions to my humidor!

I had forgotten about thread, actually, and wondered why a box showed up at my door! Awesome selection, I haven't had any of these. You rock...

I've got a little girl on the way, too, due in June. I'll have to do a similar contest, maybe you can win your smokes back! ;)

Congrats again...

---John Holmes...

Awesome glad they made it safely, and its some smokes you should really enjoy. Thanks everyone for the congrats, the little brat came home tonight and everything has been awesome.

After all of this I really need to get a cigar in. :p