• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Little Monsters by Tatuaje

Coachmagee

Can some one tell me or give me a review of the Little Monsters by Tatuaje. I hear they suppose to be pretty good. :sign:

My boxes showed up last night. I'll be interested to see how the smaller format changes the cigars. After the morning I've had I'm going to pop one open tonight for a treat. I'll let you know what I find. Is there one in particular you are wondering about? On a side note, the Garbage Pail Kids style cards are funny but the boxes themselves are as ugly as sin.

Did a little searching and found 3JCigar.com offering a preorder of these. I would be happy to do a split with one of you. You can have the box and card ( if you happen to get one with the card ), I'd just like to try the smoke. Thanks.

Regency sent me an email yesterday advertising them. Looked on line and they're in stock as of the time of this post.

Hell, I want a box! (anybody know of a source?)

Rubens smoke stack NJ (201)498-0332

Thanks to nashkicker we had ours ! :)

Yea them crazey upsate NY boys work as a tag team to slay down the HTF sticks... :thumbs: Right when you PMed me Austen (setinstone) sent me the same info. I love the team work on getting this stuff. I belive they made a ton of boxes so I'm not worried about getting more. I ordered one box thru Ruben but my local is getting 50 boxes in as well. When they hit i'll be sure to let everyone know here.

Did a little searching and found 3JCigar.com offering a preorder of these. I would be happy to do a split with one of you. You can have the box and card ( if you happen to get one with the card ), I'd just like to try the smoke. Thanks.

Pug its a small box of only 10 cigars (2 of each of the 5 monsters) may be hard to split. It only cost $80 in NJ and $5 for shipping.

Pug its a small box of only 10 cigars (2 of each of the 5 monsters) may be hard to split. It only cost $80 in NJ and $5 for shipping.

Thats what I paid for the box I just ordered (thanks for the assist, guys).

My boxes showed up last night. I'll be interested to see how the smaller format changes the cigars. After the morning I've had I'm going to pop one open tonight for a treat. I'll let you know what I find. Is there one in particular you are wondering about? On a side note, the Garbage Pail Kids style cards are funny but the boxes themselves are as ugly as sin.

I have never had one. How were the bigger monsters when you smoked one?

Hell, I want a box! (anybody know of a source?)

Rubens smoke stack NJ (201)498-0332

Thanks to nashkicker we had ours ! :)

Yea them crazey upsate NY boys work as a tag team to slay down the HTF sticks... :thumbs: Right when you PMed me Austen (setinstone) sent me the same info. I love the team work on getting this stuff. I belive they made a ton of boxes so I'm not worried about getting more. I ordered one box thru Ruben but my local is getting 50 boxes in as well. When they hit i'll be sure to let everyone know here.

Thats how the Collar City Cigar Club rolls . . . Crazy Mo'Fo's always on the hunt! :cool:

These?

06-14-12_2142.jpg

...never saw them before :whistling:

Grabbed the Little Frank and brought it to work with me.

tn_gallery_2712_32_6823.jpg

med_gallery_2712_32_96759.jpg

med_gallery_2712_32_50066.jpg

Even just out of the box it was GREAT. It did need to be smoked slowly though. Very complex though more medium in body and strength than I was expecting. Glad I got more than one box.

Damn it...now I'll have to refrain myself from smoking one when the get to me !

I had placed an order with these guys earlier in the week. Got an email yesterday saying they were sold out of their initial allocation, but would be getting more in soon. I imagine soon means a few weeks.

Just bought my box of Lil Monsters yesterday! I decided to hold on to them a little while longer and placed them in my humidor. Think I will smoke one next month...

well I tried the Little mum and it's a very nice stick (if you like peppery stuff!)

I have wanted atleast one of these boxs very badly but everywhere I have tried to get them is sold out.

I have wanted atleast one of these boxs very badly but everywhere I have tried to get them is sold out.
Contact Just For Him in Springfield, Missouri. I just called and thu have a few boxes left.