• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Little Monsters by Tatuaje

Is this an unlimited limited release?
They are good smokes but there seems to be no end to the inventory!

Anyone try the Baby Face?
It had a strange finish to it like mesquite or creosote.
Wasn't bad, just different.

-Rob

-Rob

They're limited to how many can be sold! :sign:

I may have to bust open one and see about this creosote of which you speak!

:laugh:

Still looking to buy a box or 2 of these anyone have any good leads still. pls message me

Picked up a box tonight at Cigar Cigar! in Sugar Land! They have 6 or 7 boxes left (from an initial order of 10) and are limiting them to 1 per customer. $74.99

I'm not sure cboukal!!
I might have dropped it or something :(

I didn't get one either, and I am weird when I open boxes since I don't buy full boxes much. Its like an unveiling :) So I didn't drop/lose it

There we no cards in some of the boxes. Pete stated he was selling cigars not cards. Too bad the entire Western US got three shipments with no cards. Way to go Pete, you are the man. NOT!

I remember reading this in another thread now that you said that... if he isn't in the business of selling cards, why is he putting them in any boxes?

He's overplayed his hand again. I heard he once again didn't have all the boxes ready to go when he said he would, then there was a shortage of playing cards. I agree with the "It will have 10 cigars and that's what matters" statement I read, but consistency isn't just about the important stuff, it's about all the stuff.

Kind of like a car company saying, not all of our cars will have A/C like the rest, but "They will have a engine and transmission, and that's what matters!"

-Rob

Creosote, eh? Does it smell like rain if you wet it. Maybe you were just daydreaming of Tucson monsoons.

-Rob

I have agree with rob, we were both smoking a babyface from two different boxes, and after he mentioned it i totally noticed it.. Not bad really, just different

I had my first Lil Drac today. It started out with a blast of pepper and settled into a good strong profile that didn't disappoint.

Thanks all for the messages to where to get some.. I show up at my B&M and find my friend ordered some for me for my birthday..

Picked up my box tonight at my local B&M . . . they always save me one of stuff like this. :cool:

No smokage reports yet, but they sure do look tasty.

~Boar

Just got back from my b&m. They have 10+ boxes... If y'all need help, let me know.

mmm these look good. I'm going to have to order a box of these very soon.

I haven't bought any recent Tatuaje special releases. Really bored with them. I'd rather just smoke the brown labels which are his best work (outside of the original Black jar CG's).