• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Little Monsters by Tatuaje

Was just at my b&m and saw they had several boxes left as well as many singles from boxes they had opened. Just thought I'd throw that out there. Let me know if anyone needs a hand.

Do they sell about the retail or do they have a huge markup? (just wondering maybe its the reason why they still have some)

Louich they had another batch ship out recently. Rubans Smoke stack recently posted on FB a shit load that they received recently

Nice ! I tought it was a one time release.

So did I but judging by this pic posted on the 12th I guess not!

564945_10152126164625162_30701516_n.jpg

I have been trying to get hold of a box but to no avail, do Rubans Smoke Stack ship overseas ?( the web site does not say ) if not who else is getting them in again ?

I have been trying to get hold of a box but to no avail, do Rubans Smoke Stack ship overseas ?( the web site does not say ) if not who else is getting them in again ?

If you want you can have it shipped to me and I will forward it on to you.

I think he's thinking that if the zombie apocalypse comes tomorrow, Little Monsters will be the only form of currency left.

The boxes look reddish, did they change from the initial release?

Saw a bunch of these this weekend, however it was in the city at a place that is quite expensive.

I've blown through 4 boxes of these things so far. Glad to hear there are still some kicking around.