• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Litto Gomez @ The Outlaw in Kansas?

This wil be my first summer that I am actually home here in KS..looking forward to some of the events at Outlaw.

Speaking of jacked-up websites the Outlaw's own website has been broke for close to a year now...

The top image where the drop down menus come from is missing.

Speaking of jacked-up websites the Outlaw's own website has been broke for close to a year now...

Really?!? You might want to take a look at it again!

I just did and...

ITS STILL MISSING!!!

stillmissingkr2.jpg

:sign:

*edit and its the same with both Mozilla and IE7

I just did and...

ITS STILL MISSING!!!

stillmissingkr2.jpg

You got issues! It worked just fine for me in Mozilla, hell I just watched 20min of photos in a slideshow from that Litto event! Just can't get enough of Amy!

I am watching as I type! Wow I see what you mean Brad! :thumbs:

I just did and...

ITS STILL MISSING!!!

stillmissingkr2.jpg

You got issues! It worked just fine for me in Mozilla, hell I just watched 20min of photos in a slideshow from that Litto event! Just can't get enough of Amy!

Hey Smokey...try a little tact. Just a suggestion. You'd be amazed how far it might go!

I tried the site in both IE7:

outlaw_ie.jpg

And FireFox:

outlaw.jpg

Both seem to be fine for me??

Hey Smokey...try a little tact. Just a suggestion. You'd be amazed how far it might go!
I don't know you but I do know Shawn. I'm not out of line with anyone here. I could call Shawn a cocksucker and he would know that I don't mean a fucking thing by it. Now since you have no way of knowing how tight my relationship is with Shawn, you might want to ask around before you post something. By the way there is no "E" in my user name. A little suggestion, learn a little about the people you are posting comments about before you post, you might keep your shoe out of your mouth!

I don't know you but I do know Shawn. I'm not out of line with anyone here. I could call Shawn a cocksucker and he would know that I don't mean a fucking thing by it. Now since you have no way of knowing how tight my relationship is with Shawn, you might want to ask around before you post something. By the way there is no "E" in my user name. A little suggestion, learn a little about the people you are posting comments about before you post, you might keep your shoe out of your mouth!

Brad have tact? :sign: :sign:

Site works fine for me as well. Not sure what the issue is Wurm.

Oh, and Brad has plenty of tact. That comment was very ill informed.

Wait... Wait... Wait... Shawn is a cocksucker? No, no, no he said "could". Now that is tact! WTG Brad. :sign:

Lets try again. I'm so sorry, Wurm, I deeply hope I didn't offend you by suggesting that I could call you a cocksucker! I hope that all the new guys understand that you should make comments about situations where it looks like someone has been treated poorly without fully knowing either party! Oh new guy, please forgive me! I will try to type in a way that I come across more tactful.

SMOKYballs....point well taken. Sense we are being so sensitive these days...forgive me for adding an 'E' to your name. You are absolutely correct, I should have spent time researching to evaluate your relationship with Wurm before I "put my foot in my mouth".

You are absolutely right SMOKYballs, being a newb on this forum means I should simply shut my mouth and keep quiet. I have no idea what relationship you may have with Wurm. You are absolutely right...I spoke out of line...being the NEWB that I am....I should not assume that this is how you speak to people/customers asking for help to enter your business website.

I meant no disrespect in my post....more than likely, you read WAY too much into it. But being the long-standing member on this forum that you are, I am sure you were feeling obligated to put this NEWB in his place. My sincere apologies to you SMOKYballs. I am sure your many years of experience have taught you to interact with people in such a professional business like manner... even when the fault is my own. Good for you SMOKYballs....my impression of you is off the charts right now!

I do not know you, nor do you know me. I am man enough to admit when I am in the wrong and should simply keep my mouth shut. Living in Overland Park KS, your incredible business saavy and professionalism has inspired me to visit your Outlaw Cigar store from now on....oh and tell others what a "Stand up Guy" you are.

Your Biggest Fan Smokyballs,
Larry

Step away from your keyboard, you just look like a giant asshole right now.

Larry - get to know Brad, then see if your above sarcasm changes any.

LMFAO!!!

Thanks for sticking up for me cibao33, but Brad and I are friends.

And while it sitll doesn't work at "work" it does at home lol

I guess I need to clean out my company's proxy servers cache again.

SMOKYballs....point well taken. Sense we are being so sensitive these days...forgive me for adding an 'E' to your name. You are absolutely correct, I should have spent time researching to evaluate your relationship with Wurm before I "put my foot in my mouth".

You are absolutely right SMOKYballs, being a newb on this forum means I should simply shut my mouth and keep quiet. I have no idea what relationship you may have with Wurm. You are absolutely right...I spoke out of line...being the NEWB that I am....I should not assume that this is how you speak to people/customers asking for help to enter your business website.

I meant no disrespect in my post....more than likely, you read WAY too much into it. But being the long-standing member on this forum that you are, I am sure you were feeling obligated to put this NEWB in his place. My sincere apologies to you SMOKYballs. I am sure your many years of experience have taught you to interact with people in such a professional business like manner... even when the fault is my own. Good for you SMOKYballs....my impression of you is off the charts right now!

I do not know you, nor do you know me. I am man enough to admit when I am in the wrong and should simply keep my mouth shut. Living in Overland Park KS, your incredible business saavy and professionalism has inspired me to visit your Outlaw Cigar store from now on....oh and tell others what a "Stand up Guy" you are.

Your Biggest Fan Smokyballs,
Larry

In other words...............................Fugg off Brad!!!! :laugh:

I didn't know tact was in your dictionary. I do know sympathy is though...............If you look, you can find it somewhere between shit & syphilis.