• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Litto Gomez @ The Outlaw in Kansas?

Larry, I actually would visit his shop if I were you.

A) Because it's a kick ass place

B) The selection is crazy ass good

C) To meet Brad and share a smoke

I think if you did this, you'd be really embarrassed by your posts in this thread.

SMOKYballs....point well taken. Sense we are being so sensitive these days...forgive me for adding an 'E' to your name. You are absolutely correct, I should have spent time researching to evaluate your relationship with Wurm before I "put my foot in my mouth".

You are absolutely right SMOKYballs, being a newb on this forum means I should simply shut my mouth and keep quiet. I have no idea what relationship you may have with Wurm. You are absolutely right...I spoke out of line...being the NEWB that I am....I should not assume that this is how you speak to people/customers asking for help to enter your business website.

I meant no disrespect in my post....more than likely, you read WAY too much into it. But being the long-standing member on this forum that you are, I am sure you were feeling obligated to put this NEWB in his place. My sincere apologies to you SMOKYballs. I am sure your many years of experience have taught you to interact with people in such a professional business like manner... even when the fault is my own. Good for you SMOKYballs....my impression of you is off the charts right now!

I do not know you, nor do you know me. I am man enough to admit when I am in the wrong and should simply keep my mouth shut. Living in Overland Park KS, your incredible business saavy and professionalism has inspired me to visit your Outlaw Cigar store from now on....oh and tell others what a "Stand up Guy" you are.

Your Biggest Fan Smokyballs,
Larry

Don't look now, but your ass is hanging out. And there is a bunch of people here who might try to kick it.

Wurm..

I was simply trying to help you. I thought you were asking for help with the Outlaw website and then I see Brad's comments to you. I have admitted I was in the wrong for trying to help you....with a little sarc. absolutely! If members feel the need to crucify me because I was trying to help someone out....so be it. I did not do it in an offending manner.

I have been to Outlaw....never met Brad. Do I think this whole thing is being blown out of proportion....yes. DO I think others are making this into daytime drama...yes.

Yes, I am a NEWB..but have started relationships with some on this forum. Not one will tell you that I am some asshat. So having said this...I know my place in this forum as a NEWB.

Wurm...I guess my ass is hanging out....thanks for standing up for me bro? I was trying to help you.

Larry

Larry looks like you got in the middle of a love fest.

Smokeyballs, LOL Brad is as good a BOTL as they get. Wurm (Shawn) I don't know about him :whistling: It's good you felt strongly about prtotecting a fellow board member, but I think you went a little too far with your apology. I've had the opportunity to visit Brad at his place of employement and all I can say was I was treated like a rock star, not only by him but the rest of the crew there, including the owner.

Hope you guys can work this out as I like to say don't let your e-peni get in the way of enjoying Cigar Pass.

No need to stand up for you if you say, hey Brad I got mad and I'm sorry about the stupid shit I posted and will you forgive me? And mean it.

I'm sure he would accept it and you could both move on.

WIN/WIN

Wurm..

I was simply trying to help you. I thought you were asking for help with the Outlaw website and then I see Brad's comments to you. I have admitted I was in the wrong for trying to help you....with a little sarc. absolutely! If members feel the need to crucify me because I was trying to help someone out....so be it. I did not do it in an offending manner.

I have been to Outlaw....never met Brad. Do I think this whole thing is being blown out of proportion....yes. DO I think others are making this into daytime drama...yes.

Yes, I am a NEWB..but have started relationships with some on this forum. Not one will tell you that I am some asshat. So having said this...I know my place in this forum as a NEWB.

Wurm...I guess my ass is hanging out....thanks for standing up for me bro? I was trying to help you.

Larry

Cut the "NEWB" shit. Nobody bags on anyone just b/c they are new, sheesh. Get off your f'ing horse and understand that respect is all that matters here.

Brad...bro forgive me for my sarc. comments. I have met a lot of business owners in my travels who think their shite does not stink. At times, I stand up for those who are less inclined to stand up for themselves because they are afraid to "rock the boat". I was wrong to assume this was the situation between you and Wurm.

I am NOT playing the NEWB card, but rather standing up for what I believe to be right....another fellow member. I jumped to conclusions that Wurm did not know Smokyballs and was simply asking for help with the Outlaw website....and to see how Brad responded was surprising. I do not apologize for standing up for a fellow member. But I apologize for speaking before understanding the situation...i also apologize for the sarcasm.

I have learned a valuable lesson here through this experience, as well as not to jump to conclusions.

Hey Brad, I was out of place to write stupid mierda...I, in fact, should have eaten the mierda instead of opening my mouth to speak! I sincerely look forward to the chance to meet you up north sometime.

Putting Mierda in his mouth,
Cibao

Well, as I sit here waiting for my daughter to get out of surgery I thought I would check in and I find this. Hey, I would like you to come see that I'm not quite the asshole I appear to be! I get irritated quickly when people speak without knowing all the facts. I have been a little on edge with a lot of things of late and your post just struck my the wrong way. I hope you understand and don't hold it against me! Come smoke a cigar with me, you will learn how full of shit I really am!

well fuck both of ya smoky and wurm your both coocksuckers :p . and wurm likes to swallow.

well fuck both of ya smoky and wurm your both coocksuckers :p . and wurm likes to swallow.
Now Dale just cause you love the cock is no reason to be jealous of my love affair with Shawn. :( ??? :D :love: :blush: :thumbs:

Holly Chr!st, this is soooooooo not where I thought this thread would go!

And leave Brad's cock out of this :angry: Besides, it doesn't matter what size it is..................it's how well you ......................well shit, at least he is an awesome guy :laugh: :laugh:

Billy

Holly Chr!st, this is soooooooo not where I thought this thread would go!

And leave Brad's cock out of this :angry: Besides, it doesn't matter what size it is..................it's how well you ......................well shit, at least he is an awesome guy :laugh: :laugh:

Billy
Yeah, I think I need to call Jack at LFD and get those pics moved into the right place! Thanks for bringing that to my attention.