• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Live Chat Schedule

KStevenson

Everyone seems to think that the best times are Thursdays
at 10:00 PM ET. I can't speak for Ed, but I'll do my best
to be online every Thursday at 10. Shadow and I had a nice
talk last night. The only thing missing was the rest of
you! So, please join us next week. The more, the merrier!

sounds like a good time...

Thursday at 2200 sounds like a good time to me. I will be there.

Barring ISP issues, I'll be there. Thursdays: 10 PM ET, 9 PM CT, 8 PM MT, or 7 PM PT.

2/8/2001 10:25 PM EST
Looks like the chat room has crashed again. I'll keep trying for a while before giving up.

Last night we had a good chat although we all got booted at one time or another.I'll see about installing a chat server on my server.Hopefully it will help. Also maybe we need to have a vote on a better date/time. Wed and Thurs should be good days, let's try to avoid Fridays us party animals must get out as soon as we can after a full week's worth of work.How about Saturday morning?Just a though (an not a good one at that):eek:

retard.gif
Saturday morning??? After all that partying on Friday night, I don't think we'll get many members on a Saturday morning! LOL(Edited by Rod at 10:40 pm on Feb. 9, 2001)

Hey what are you a wimp? Im pu buy seven (check the time stamp) and I partied til 2 this morning.You young guys.....

LOL :) After all that beer and cigars, I don't think I can get up that early.

Yes, I should be there... Anyone else?

Hopefully I will be able to get in the chat room tomorrow night.

Sounds like all the usual suspects will be on hand. ;)Let's see how many people we can crowd into a virtual chat room! Come one, come all. Get to know your fellow CP members!!! :cool: :cool: :cool: