• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Live Chat Schedule

What error did you get? I just tried an it let me in, no problem.

One thing I should mention is that it is a free chat room provided to us, so I have no control on when it goes down. So it may have been down earlier today... I have tried many free chat room's, and I have noticed none of them are very reliable.

I just came from the chat room to make sure I could still get in for tonight's chat. No luck. I got the following message:"Error connecting to www.webchatting.com/215.217.89.196:7000:Operation Timed Out"Anybody want to hazard a guess as to what I have to do to get in. Other than the normal response of "Take a computer class, dummy!" :angry:

I will look for a new chat room service. None of them are reliable... I may have to install a new one before the chat tonight.Rod

Ok, I just put a new one on. Let me know how that works for you...

Hmm, strange. We're just not having much luck are we? :angry:I'll see what I can do... Rod

Is there a chat tonight I will make it tonight. I put post it notes all over my house so I will not forget. I sure hope my memory doesn't get any worse or I'll............. what was I saying:confused: Where am I?? LOL :biggrin:

Quote: from DarrenR on 5:20 am on Feb. 22, 2001
I sure hope my memory doesn't get any worse or I'll............. what was I saying:confused: Where am I?? LOL :biggrin:
LOL - Yes Sir, chat every Thursday night. :)

Chat tonight... Hope to see some new faces in there. :)Rod

Not going to be able to make the Live Chat again tonight. Been working a lot lately and tonight is no exception. Leaving for Detroit on a buisness trip and won't be back till Saterday. You guys have fun.