• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Live Chat Schedule

I am back to having problems with this Chat I'll be home but will not be able to login. SOrry :(

Thats a pooper! :( I finally get my schedule on track and now the croud is shrinking, Do I smell :confused:
LOL
I hope it will work out for you soon Gil. :)

Don't worry Darren. I'll be there. :) It is a shame that Ed and Gil can't make it. Gil, what seems to be the problem?

Gil,We haven't had any other problems reported. If your not already, use IE5. Rod

Well I know it sux but I am writing from work BECAUSE I HAVE NO !&#36#@%^^%&#36&%&#36 CONNECTION AT MY HOME! :angry: A telephone pole was struck last nite at 6:30 on my street and took my DSL and phone with it they are telling me I could be down a week AAAAARRRRGGGG! :eek:
Consequently I did not make it to chat last night I hope it was good and I am sorry for missing.
I also hope that no one got hurt this week by Satan! LOL

I am using IE 5.5 (I have to for other programs) I just can NEVER connect. I had the problem once before with two versions before this one I could never connect either.  When you changed to the version immediatly preceeding this one I had no problems.  I was connecting I was chatting the birds were singing my mother-in-law starded making breakfast every Saturday morning, the world was great.With this newest version I get NO connection, I get no chat, I get no play. Birds got eatten by a mad cat, my mother-in-law refuses to get up before 1 pm on weekends, my son joined a cult, I found out my wife voted for Al Gore and the sun does not shine. I feel like an outcast.
:sad:
(Edited by GilV at 9:11 am on Mar. 23, 2001)

LMAO!!!!!:) I will look for another one so you can get back on Gil.

Are we doing a chat tonight? Last week no one showed up and I ended up talking to myself, but that's normal for me.

I got my connection back on so I will be there tonight for sure.:biggrin:

Is anyone else haveing trouble getting in the chat? I can't get in it says connection null :confused:

Well guys I don't know what the deal is I hope your haveing fun.
Here is the exact error I am getting:
Disconnect from server: NULL
connecting to www.irc.com.....
ERROR,Disconnected from server socket closed(all in red)
Thats it I don't know what to do. It muist have to do with the fact I went back to my old cable modem and quit my DSL? Talk to ya all tomarow

I had a little trouble, irc didn't want to recognize my name three times then I refreshed it and popped right in. Sorry you guys are having trouble.

Ok, I'll start looking for a new chat provider. If you guys have any suggestions, please let me know.Thanks...

what about MIRC I use that pretty frequently and have never had problems.

Are we on for Thur this week I wanna try this again and see if I can get in.

I am not sure about this as I don't use chat rooms often. I think Yahoogroups.com has chat available. Let me know where everyone is going to show up tomorrow night. I will try to get in as well. Deb

I'll try and be in the chat around 9 pm EST. We stay on Gods time here in Indiana.

yahoo chat does offer chat, but you have to register with them, and not many people here are registered with them. good idea though. i will keep looking for another chat service.