• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

live Roller

crvinyo23

I was talking with one of my customers the other day and he was telling me that a cigar shop near his house employs professional Roller and he rolls the cigars shops home brand. Unfortunatley he lives in NJ so thats to far for me.

anyone around here live in or around NH and know where I can find something like this. I would love to see a live roller in action. never saw one. I search events all the time through some local shops and I have never seen anything like that.

Thank you.

There is one just north of my town and it is awesome to watch. I have seen him make the barber pole sticks and it is really cool watching it be done.

Hey man!

Two Guys Smoke shop in Nashua and Salem have someone come down most weekends and roll cigars. A month ago they had Sam Lecca come down and roll Nubs all day (He gave me a few for free, but I do not think that this is a typical thing for him to do. We chatted for a while etc). I think this weekend someone from Cusano is coming down... Im not sure if it is for promotional events for for hand rolled cigars. I do know that he is offering something special, however I am not a fan of Cusano smokes.

A smaller shop called Castro's in downtown Nashua says they roll their own house brand, but I have yet to see it... They do have pictures of it on their site, however.

EDIT: I just re-read your post and you say you've never seen a roller in action?? You're missing out, sir! It is quite the art. It is one of the big things that separate cigars from cigs and pipe tobaccy. Keep your eyes peeled, I've seen a few rollers at Two Guys on various weekends.

I think you're talking about Don Francisco's in East Brunswick, Lew's a good guy, and makes some good stuff. Any size you want. Double- Triple wraps, He just did some corojo/ sumatra double wrap Lancero's for me, very very good.

Come to Kansas City in August and you can watch the master Pepin Garcia rolling cigars at the Outlaw.

Thanks guy. I will have to check out two guys. I work in merrimack so I know where the shops are. I actually go to castros in manachester all the time cause its the closest shop to me. unfortunatley I have jsut never seen any live rollers yet.

Gunbuyer. thanks for the post. that might be the place. I think thats the area around where my customer lives but I cant remember. I might have to have him send me some.

thanks again everyone. any of you local guys to me hear of anything please let me know.

I was talking with one of my customers the other day and he was telling me that a cigar shop near his house employs professional Roller and he rolls the cigars shops home brand. Unfortunatley he lives in NJ so thats to far for me.

anyone around here live in or around NH and know where I can find something like this. I would love to see a live roller in action. never saw one. I search events all the time through some local shops and I have never seen anything like that.

Thank you.

Where in Jersey is he from? I'm actually going tomorrow to see my first "hand roller" at work at Satin Jacks in Lafayette Nj (only half hour from my house) and im looking forward to it, it really sounds like a great time.

I had one working during my bachelor party.. Custom rolled sticks all night long for everybody. It was pretty cool to watch him work, had the same old fashioned tools that I have seen used from pics and vids of the major factories.