• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Local B&M came through..

denverdog

Not now chief, I’m in the F**kin zone.
I just recently got back into the hobbie and havent been to my local B&M in months. Today on my way home from work I decided to drop in and see what was new. Here is what I found. mmmmmmmm. I have yet to try the xXx but have been wanting to for some time. Now the question is, can I possibly let it rest and age for 6 months or will I find myself in a cold sweat trying not to open the humi? Any advice?

Thanks to Prince Phillips Premium Cigars. Great selection and very fair prices. Each of these were between 10-12$ a stick. Ashton VSG Torpedo, Opus xXx, Opus Super Beli.
premstoges.jpg

NIce score, DDog!

All of those sticks will get better with age. That much is true. However, they are not necessarily bad when smoked young either. I say smoke them now and get a sense for how they are. If you find the profiles intriguing, satisfying, then next time you can pick up a few of each with some to age. :thumbs:

If you're just getting back on the horse, you might want to start with not the Power Ranger. ;)

Wilkey

I hope it is that time again. Last week when i went to my local B&M they weren't in yet.

Yep....I need to stock up on some power rangers when they come out again. Cant wait for more ESG's also....I was in pure bliss this weekend having the chance to smoke 2, it was better than sex!

Oh my, do I hope it's Opus X/Ashton VSG shipment time.

Actually, I can't wait for Hemmingway Maduro time - December in Ann Arbor. Neeener nannnner.

I wonder if all the local shops are getting shipments ?? My shop has been promising some Opus X for a while.

I wonder if all the local shops are getting shipments ?? My shop has been promising some Opus X for a while.
He told me what they had were leftover from their last shipment and they are on the list for the upcoming fall shipment like everyone else. He also said they are on the list for Anejo's and ESG's this fall. *crossing my fingers* This guy gets some good smokes.

which store? Original?

Prince Phillips in Tamarac Square on Hampden Ave.

Wow :0 I can't imagine OpusX leftover, on my shops last order they got a few boxes and sold out within 4 days. We got one box of ESG's and sold out in 3 days.

Agreed, although it seems every time I go in they have them in stock. They also have a healthy selection of Padron 1964 Anniversary and Serie 1926. I am more then happy to snag a few and ship them out to anyone intersted. As far as Opus they had the Super Beli, xXx, and the Fuente Fuente. The prices were just about $2-$3 over MSRP which I didnt think was too bad considering their rarity this time of year.

Saving my money, it is getting ot be that time of year.

getting anything here close to MSRP is a good thing. On a super premium stick, it speaks well of the store. Our taxes make it really tough for to make a living.

I just recently got back into the hobbie and havent been to my local B&M in months. Today on my way home from work I decided to drop in and see what was new. Here is what I found. mmmmmmmm. I have yet to try the xXx but have been wanting to for some time. Now the question is, can I possibly let it rest and age for 6 months or will I find myself in a cold sweat trying not to open the humi? Any advice?

From what I hear, the xXx will give you a cold sweat even after you open that humi :D

Thats what I hear.. I am just worried I have overhyped it and am expecting too much. I hope not.

Thats what I hear.. I am just worried I have overhyped it and am expecting too much. I hope not.

Nope, that thing will probably knock you a pretty good one. I just wrote a review of my experince with the first of two Power Rangers that I have. I'm too lazy right now to post the link, but it's pretty easy to find. Have a good time with those sticks!

getting anything here close to MSRP is a good thing. On a super premium stick, it speaks well of the store. Our taxes make it really tough for to make a living.
yeah they do!!! colorado bites for that

I haven't tried the power ranger Opus. I do like the fuente fuente size; its reasonably affordable.