• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Lone Wolf Give a Way !!!!!!

Ok guys the time has come, we have a winner.

And the winner is.................

BLAIR !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congradulations !! ........................... I Think..........

If your profile addy is correct I'll get the prize out to you right away.

Thanks for playning everyone.

YEA! Thanks Gibu! My story is true and getting worse by the day. I'm looking forward to relaxing with some new cigars!

YEA!

stogieman said:
Congrats Blair.... :thumbs:
I hope you had a great ride yesterday doin' your laundry and I'll take this weeks tub of bananna puddin'. :D
Hey you ol' coot! I already had dibs on that nanner puddin'. :D

SD_Stack said:
stogieman said:
Congrats Blair.... :thumbs:
I hope you had a great ride yesterday doin' your laundry and I'll take this weeks tub of bananna puddin'. :D
Hey you ol' coot! I already had dibs on that nanner puddin'. :D
No need to fight. There is PLENTY of pudding to go around.

Blair,

The prize pack's ready to ship out, hopefully tomorrow if I don't end up working too late. The tracking number will be :
0301 0120 0007 6683 4269

I threw in a few things in addition to the lone wolf's, hope you enjoy them. :thumbs:

gibu said:
Blair,

The prize pack's ready to ship out, hopefully tomorrow if I don't end up working too late. The tracking number will be :
0301 0120 0007 6683 4269

I threw in a few things in addition to the lone wolf's, hope you enjoy them. :thumbs:
THANKS GIBU! I'm looking very forward to getting them (although I'm not thrilled with being dubbed the winner of this particular contest!)

:D

Believe me I don't blame you a bit. Maybe the little extras in the prize pack will take away a bit of the sting of winning. :D :D

It went out today as advertised. Hope you enjoy them.

gibu said:
Believe me I don't blame you a bit. Maybe the little extras in the prize pack will take away a bit of the sting of winning. :D :D

It went out today as advertised. Hope you enjoy them.
Cigars received! And may I say a very nice package indeed! Thanks for all of the extras and the Lone Wolfs (Wolves?). I have never had a Lone Wolf and, actually, I really like its scent. I'm going to try one out right now. Thanks for the generous package. Reform , AL doesn't look so bad now, does it fellows? :D :D