• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Lone Wolf Give a Way !!!!!!

Ok guys the time has come, we have a winner.

And the winner is.................

BLAIR !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congradulations !! ........................... I Think..........

If your profile addy is correct I'll get the prize out to you right away.

Thanks for playning everyone.

Congrats Blair.... :thumbs:
I hope you had a great ride yesterday doin' your laundry and I'll take this weeks tub of bananna puddin'. :D

YEA! Thanks Gibu! My story is true and getting worse by the day. I'm looking forward to relaxing with some new cigars!

YEA!

stogieman said:
I hope you had a great ride yesterday doin' your laundry and I'll take this weeks tub of bananna puddin'. :D
Hey you ol' coot! I already had dibs on that nanner puddin'. :D

SD_Stack said:
stogieman said:
Hey you ol' coot! I already had dibs on that nanner puddin'. :D
No need to fight. There is PLENTY of pudding to go around.

Blair,

The prize pack's ready to ship out, hopefully tomorrow if I don't end up working too late. The tracking number will be :
0301 0120 0007 6683 4269

I threw in a few things in addition to the lone wolf's, hope you enjoy them. :thumbs:

gibu said:
Blair,

The prize pack's ready to ship out, hopefully tomorrow if I don't end up working too late. The tracking number will be :
0301 0120 0007 6683 4269

I threw in a few things in addition to the lone wolf's, hope you enjoy them. :thumbs:
THANKS GIBU! I'm looking very forward to getting them (although I'm not thrilled with being dubbed the winner of this particular contest!)

:D

Believe me I don't blame you a bit. Maybe the little extras in the prize pack will take away a bit of the sting of winning. :D :D

It went out today as advertised. Hope you enjoy them.

gibu said:
Believe me I don't blame you a bit. Maybe the little extras in the prize pack will take away a bit of the sting of winning. :D :D

It went out today as advertised. Hope you enjoy them.
Cigars received! And may I say a very nice package indeed! Thanks for all of the extras and the Lone Wolfs (Wolves?). I have never had a Lone Wolf and, actually, I really like its scent. I'm going to try one out right now. Thanks for the generous package. Reform , AL doesn't look so bad now, does it fellows? :D :D