• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Lone Wwolf

Sounds good to me. Thanks for the info emo and as soon as this crap I got decides to leave I will have to fire one up and see how they are.

Snakeeyezzes

ParaGod said:
This might sound odd, but, I have know idea what the hell a connie is. ???
Okay as always the darn old koots here are just a little dense. What I wanted to know is what the hell a "Connie" is, since I don't recognize the abbreviation :D ???

ParaGod said:
ParaGod said:
This might sound odd, but, I have know idea what the hell a connie is. ???
Okay as always the darn old koots here are just a little dense. What I wanted to know is what the hell a "Connie" is, since I don't recognize the abbreviation :D ???
Connie is the nick name for Consuegra.

Okay, Thanks, I have never heard of those stogies, are they worth the price?

Absolutely....You have to ask Shadow really nicely for them. ;) But he'll give em up if you keep enough pressure on him. My guess is he's got at least a hundred of them ageing nicely.
Emo

:p They are seconds from the Villazon factory. Seconds to HdM, Punch, and El Rey Del Mundo I believe. They taste like HdM, Punch, and Erdm, depending which one you try.

PG, I've got you covered for the Connies. :thumbs:

Shadow said:
PG, I've got you covered for the Connies. :thumbs:
Bwahaha....You know what I just noticed Bill? Your icon shoots! LMAO...pretty dense sometimes.
Emo

emodx said:
My guess is he's got at least a hundred of them ageing nicely.
Just a hundred? I thought you were supposed to keep at least 4 bundles of each aging. Then as you smoke one bundle, order a bundle of each. That way there is always enough with age to smoke. :thumbs: Of course this means you have to use one cooler just for the connies. Then Lew loves ya cause your ordering 4 or 5 bundles of connies each month plus the other box or two of other sticks you just have to have. Then it's more coolers, more of Vern's beads. Come on folks , if your not gona support the cigar industry why are you smoking? :p

Wascal said:
emodx said:
My guess is he's got at least a hundred of them ageing nicely.
Just a hundred? I thought you were supposed to keep at least 4 bundles of each aging. Then as you smoke one bundle, order a bundle of each. That way there is always enough with age to smoke. :thumbs: Of course this means you have to use one cooler just for the connies.
Well Bill? Spill the beans.

Emo

Oh yeah, when you run outta room, send em my way Bill. I gotta fridge that can handle them all!
Emo

I'm going to definately get some of the connies from JR. I do have one question. I would like to get some of the 73's but my xikar cutter only cuts up to a 52 ring (although I've never tried to cut larger than that). Any suggestions?

bigdan1173 said:
I'm going to definately get some of the connies from JR. I do have one question. I would like to get some of the 73's but my xikar cutter only cuts up to a 52 ring (although I've never tried to cut larger than that). Any suggestions?
Your Xikar can handle the 73's, no problem! :thumbs:

And welcome to CP!

Thank's a lot! I'm glad I found this site. I think it can really help me with my rekindled love of cigar smoking. I've seen a couple of references to coolidors. Where can I get some info on these? Thanks again!!

Hi BD,
Just go to the Lobby and follow down to coolidor, some great advice there. If you have any thing else to ask just go for it,,,there are some pretty experienced folk here that are great at helping out. :thumbs:

Thanks, I just found the thread. I guess I should look around a bit before asking questions. I just get so darn excited about what I'm reading. I left a reply there as to the advantage of a coolidor over a humidor. Is there any?

Thanks,

Dan

Keep your :lookup: open, "ask and they will respond", but take it from one who knows,,,watch what you ask for :0 :sign: